Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How crap was that 'ransom' scenario? Lisa Riley as Mandy is so OTT. I've never seen her in anything else but in this she cannot act.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was so obvious that it was a fake kidnapping 😴 they need to get rid of the 3 of them (Paul, Vinny & Mandy) Lisa Riley is shocking and looks awful (sorry) Vinny needs to sort his miserable face out and don't get me started on Paul!!

I don't mind Liv she could do well better than annoying Vinny

I reckon Manpreet and Charles are gonna get back together

Ethan is sooooooooo annoying. Get out of everyone's bloody business

Reactions: 10
This gabby and Kim thing is cringe. I cannot watch.

She is a greedy 19 year old with her eyes kn a nice lifestyle by getting banged up.

Stupid story

Reactions: 5
This gabby and Kim thing is cringe. I cannot watch.

She is a greedy 19 year old with her eyes kn a nice lifestyle by getting banged up.

Stupid story
Would it have been so awful for her to be a regular kid, kept her going to uni out of the village, and you know, be a decent person?

But no! She is a soap character, so she gets the full treatment all young female characters get. It's a shame as the actress is quite good, I would have liked to see her do more than the usual trope of baby on the hip and cushy job regardless of any lack of educational qualifications.

• Heart
Faith is back then.

Did she "light up the screen" as the Producer told us she would when her return was reported?

Im not keen on the acting of the lad playing Nate, but, bloody hell Cain make your mind up regarding him.
One minute he won't have anything to do with him. Then you accept him and then you tell him to bugger off again.
It's boring.

And when is Reece Dinsdale being written out? I wish they'd hurry up. This story is worse than most of the other stuff that's happening, and that's saying something.

This Gaby thing is just awaful
I also hate the Jimmy child thing too.
Anyone else wish they'd kept Carl and Matthew King and got rid of Jimmy?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All the storyline at the moment are boring. I read the other day that the Gabby, Kim & Jamie storyline "could go on for years" 🤔

Also don't see why all the Dingles are fuming about Charity with Al. I know its all the other stuff as well shes done but didn't Chas have an affair with Debbie's boyfriend one time? Cameron wasn't it 🙄

I would very much like Al to be the victim of a who done it murder plot. He is an awful character.

To be fair, another plane landing on the village could be a blessing.... :ROFLMAO:

good idea, but can it land on the room where the current writers work?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think everyone has summarised why Emmerdale is so poor at the moment, how much worse can it go? It's like everything about it is just so crappy at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a theory
Emmerdale is really hell and everyone has sinned in their previous life and they are being made to live out their lives in the Village
Everyone has slept with everyone else,
no one really has a good marriage,
just when things seem to be going okay some new disaster strikes
No birth is straightforward
No wedding is straightforward
No relationship is normal
Kids are either lovely or evil
Beloved characters are killed off
And it’s boring

Reactions: 1
Can we bring back the old Emmerdale which I watched and loved. I absolutely loved Carl King :love: and Chas together and Charity and Jimmy running the haulage company.

These current storylines are so tedious and boring.
Mackenzie needs to get back in his box and get out of the village. Worst character I've seen in a long time.
The Harriet/Malone storylines has been drawn out over the past year it seems.
Jamie and Will need to do one.
I quite like Dawn but give her some better storylines please. She's better than that.
Interesting to see Kim's softer side with Gabby but still shocking storyline.
The Mandy/Vinny/Paul storyline is horrific. I hope Paul ends up in prison.
They've completely ruined Charity's character making her so unlikable when she's one of the greatest Emmerdale characters.

It'll be interesting to see when Joe starts filming again after appearing on Dancing On Ice what will happen with Jacob/David and the baby. I think the baby is actually Jacob's and the results were tampered with to protect him.

• Heart
What is this Harriet sitting in the dark stuff?
Ridiculous, that's what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.