Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this Harriet sitting in the dark stuff?
Ridiculous, that's what it is.
I have not warmed to Harriet as a character since she first appeared.

I find all the scenes in the vicarage to be really claustrophobic too (who knew it had a cellar?!) and the current storyline is just pants. Someone please find Malone's body and send them all down, and let little Lucas grow up with his nice foster family!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone watching right now?
Chris Chittell looks really elderly!

And that scene just now with Eric and David being pleased Eric has had both his coVid jabs seemed overly emotional.
Why was Eric so tearful?

I know the character had a heart attack a while ago, but the scene and tears-in-the-eyes acting seemed a bit OTT to me or am I being unfeeling?

Anyone watching right now?
Chris Chittell looks really elderly!

And that scene just now with Eric and David being pleased Eric has had both his coVid jabs seemed overly emotional.
Why was Eric so tearful?

I know the character had a heart attack a while ago, but the scene and tears-in-the-eyes acting seemed a bit OTT to me or am I being unfeeling?
I thought how old he looked when he took the mask off. I had my jab a few weeks ago and honestly there were people in the centre who were actually in tears.

Reactions: 3
I thought how old he looked when he took the mask off. I had my jab a few weeks ago and honestly there were people in the centre who were actually in tears.
I thought the scene was a bit cringe. Eric was good but David was very wooden. It’s probably the most natural thing they could have acted out in the current climate. I just thought it felt a bit forced like a dodgy marketing advert

Not just me then?
Eric just seemed so over emotional.

And the stuff about Moira's Mother. WTF?

All I heard was Mackenzie said the Mother was dead but she was still alive at that point.
I have no idea why he lied.
My brain zoned out completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ergh, I really hate the Vinnie violence scenes :( It's a bit much at tea time.

Im not invested in any of the characters so I can watch their scenes without feeling anything at all, except to wish they hadn't created the Reece Dinsdale character in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im not invested in any of the characters so I can watch their scenes without feeling anything at all, except to wish they hadn't created the Reece Dinsdale character in the first place.
Really awful character.

So, your son has beaten half to death and at NO POINT do you consider calling the police? FFS.
For the kicking Vinnie got, he didn't seem to have many injuries from it?! To compare it to the current classic episodes, Marlon got a beating and had a very painful looking thick lip for a few episodes after.

• Angry
Harriet's bottom teeth really give me the ick.
Thank god someone said it. When she was in This Is England it wasn’t too bad but she’s been so mopey that it’s all I’ve been able to focus on. Raymondo should just concrete over the cellar door and save everyone the misery. Such a ridiculous storyline.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you think the scriptwriters ever look at their work and think “yep, that’s a load of tit”?
So Harriets been in the cellar for some unknown reason for about a week. Where is she getting fresh clothes from? Does she wash? Does she go to the bathroom down there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.