Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another contender for the worst acting in Emmerdale is .... Him who plays Noah.

Reactions: 4
Noah is easily the worst actor in Emmerdale

What was even the point of Debbie's return for her to go again

Gabby is a physco. Why has Kim not bothered to ask why she is so obsessed with her son yet?

Dawn does my head in. Jamie is a drip

Harriet needs to go. Why does she just pop upstairs everywhere and how has Dawn managed to bag Edna's old place to herself 😂

Feel sorry for Rhona being lumped with Marlon but I guess it's what she gets for being able to have Cain in real life 🤷🏻‍♀️

I cant believe Kim gave Al *long pause* his job back

How many times can they do the storyline of Charity pissing everyone off and not being part of the family anymore 😴

The Luke storyline is boring. Would have been more interesting if Ethan was the one he slept with. I reckon more is gonna come out though

Paul, Mandy and Vinny need to go 😴 and I can't take Liv seriously when she goes on about being an alcoholic. She looks about 12

Reactions: 9
Noah is easily the worst actor in Emmerdale

What was even the point of Debbie's return for her to go again

Gabby is a physco. Why has Kim not bothered to ask why she is so obsessed with her son yet?

Dawn does my head in. Jamie is a drip

Harriet needs to go. Why does she just pop upstairs everywhere and how has Dawn managed to bag Edna's old place to herself 😂

Feel sorry for Rhona being lumped with Marlon but I guess it's what she gets for being able to have Cain in real life 🤷🏻‍♀️

I cant believe Kim gave Al *long pause* his job back

How many times can they do the storyline of Charity pissing everyone off and not being part of the family anymore 😴

The Luke storyline is boring. Would have been more interesting if Ethan was the one he slept with. I reckon more is gonna come out though

Paul, Mandy and Vinny need to go 😴 and I can't take Liv seriously when she goes on about being an alcoholic. She looks about 12
Agree with everything you've said.

Im watching the Classic Emmerdale episodes in the afternoons and enjoying them much more.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think they're heading towards a suicide/attempted suicide storyline for Charity? She was dong so well for herself and now they've got her to a really bad place where she'd pretty much lost everything.

Reactions: 2
I really can't stand the new vicar's son. Such a petty little snitch with a chip on his shoulder about everything. What an awful addition to the show.

Reactions: 7
I can't stand him!!!
It's none of his bloody business, so I don't know why he feels the need to be all mean girl about it?! He has this horrible air of superiority about him.

I've also never understood soap's obsession with gay or straight. Some people are bi. That's ok soap writer's!

Reactions: 8
I really can't stand the new vicar's son. Such a petty little snitch with a chip on his shoulder about everything. What an awful addition to the show.
Yep all he's done is be angry and shout at people.
Charity is always arguing and shouting at people as well. Is there any need?

Reactions: 1
Yep all he's done is be angry and shout at people.
Charity is always arguing and shouting at people as well. Is there any need?
It's a shame they've made him this way as I don't mind the new vicar. I really don't think they needed to make some silly back story with the doctor. They should have come in fresh and new with no previous connections to anyone.

Reactions: 6
I don’t like the vicar ether.

The manpreet storyline is odd. This is an Indian family that doesn’t act Indian at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.