Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Mum told me before that Al is supposed to be 67 in the show. 67!?!
You know what, when I was googling him when I found out he was in Harry Potter, I couldn’t find an age for him anywhere, so maybe she’s right, if so I’d like to know his secret, but then again maybe it’s his lack of expression that keeps him looking young 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's strange that on his Wikipedia page his age isn't listed. I thought he was late 40's! I'm struggling to believe he is 68!!😂

Reactions: 1
He is good looking and young looking but this doesn’t deflect from
His bad acting as Al

Reactions: 2
It's strange that on his Wikipedia page his age isn't listed. I thought he was late 40's! I'm struggling to believe he is 68!!😂
I said that to my Mum no way is he 67! She means in the show as well no idea how old he is in real life. Why would Priya and Debbie go out with a 67/68 year old!!

Was like that time a year or two ago Jamie revealed he was 23. No way is he only 24/25. Andrea must be like 40 odd 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I said that to my Mum no way is he 67! She means in the show as well no idea how old he is in real life. Why would Priya and Debbie go out with a 67/68 year old!!

Was like that time a year or two ago Jamie revealed he was 23. No way is he only 24/25. Andrea must be like 40 odd 😂
Haha it is impossible to find his age and that page doesn't seem legit, I find it hard to believe he is 68.

I mentioned Jamie a while back in the thread because I caught some of an old emmerdale they were playing on itv 3 and he was a baby/toddler that was from around 1998. So I googled him in andrea and there is an age gap. They are a such an odd couple anyway. No chemistry at all , wasn't believable.

Reactions: 1
I saw someone mention Cain, me and my half sister have met Jeff Hordley a few times and he is so lovely and so different irl 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Jamie and Gabby storyline made me turn off, his acting, her sudden confidence and confrontational attitude isn't believable.

Reactions: 4
The Jamie and Gabby storyline made me turn off, his acting, her sudden confidence and confrontational attitude isn't believable.

Yes - they changed her personality from spoilt witch to sexually confident far too quickly. It didn’t work.

Kim is the best actress by far.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.