Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
earlier in the week I posted the same or someone related to her, it is the second time she has reacted when the family have confronted him.

Reactions: 5
Im sure I read somewhere that he has also previously attacked
her

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely it can’t be any of the regulars ? we have already had the Cain in prison for something he didn’t do scenario
Robert in prison
Dan in prison
🤷‍♀️

The Dr role play chat with Victoria and Jacob made me heave. It made me feel dead uncomfortable & I cringed behind the cushion :ROFLMAO:
Haha same my partner happened to look up from his phone at that point and I was embarrassed to be watching it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Craig looks a long way from anywhere so he must have wandered there himself.

Ooooh...intrigue.
Could be any of them Whodunnit..

Could be Kim and Will involved.
Looking forward to finding out.

Reactions: 5
Taking a wild stab in the dark here and saying it’s Tom King to impress Belle and get in the Dingles good books.

Reactions: 1
If Sam and Cain let Craig go maybe Kim comes across him whilst out on her horse and mows him down, just another possibility

If Sam and Cain let Craig go maybe Kim comes across him whilst out on her horse and mows him down, just another possibility
Gets her horse to trample him then lets the horse loose and reports it missing.
Horse is found.
Craig is discovered to have died from a blow to the head that could have beem a horse hoof.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Horse is found.
Craig is discovered to have died from a blow to the head that could have beem a horse hoof.
They should employ you Chita

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well Kim has previous, it would be a similar to what she did to Nick,though he did survive.

Reactions: 2
Horse is found.
Not going to lie, I really want it to be Kim.

Reactions: 9
I know the Chloe, Mackenzie, Charity and car drama was supposed to be the big soap week thing but I'm more excited to watch this week.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.