Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see Billy told dawn and Gabby got a bollocking

will be fast forwarding through tomorrow’s episode 😐

Reactions: 7
God she’s awful. She’s a legacy character so I don’t get why they make her so unrelentingly awful. And pathetic. And desperate. There’s nothing good about her. She’s such a punching bag of a character.

Reactions: 9
Even Jacob tried to give her some home truths, I think they have isolated her up at Home Farm and needs to spend more time with Laurel and Bernice. Though Bernice is just as self centred as her daughter.

Reactions: 7
I fast forward Lydia and Craig scenes now, they bore me

I don't find her very charismatic or interesting in general.
And as you say, these scenes with the Craig bloke are boring.
I have no attachment to her, him or their baby.
So I can't summon up any emotion for them.

I find her friendship with Kim to be totally unconvincing.
The writers are trying to force us into accepting her as the Dingle matriarch and it isnt working.

Reactions: 13
The writers never seem to get the flow right, there has to be some fun as well as drama but even that is now forced and stupid
In fact the whole thing is ridiculous
The wool pack kept going by 5 regulars
The hide kept running by 4 or 6 people so much so they can employ a chef 👀
Mack and chloe somehow renting and non stop buying whilst earning £50
The Lydia storyline well what can I say 🤨
Amelia face like a slapped kipper
It’s just dire I think I’m going to have to swerve it for a while

Reactions: 13
God she’s awful. She’s a legacy character so I don’t get why they make her so unrelentingly awful. And pathetic. And desperate. There’s nothing good about her. She’s such a punching bag of a character.
If you mean gabby it's likes she's suppose to be the next Kim but too whingy

Reactions: 1
If you mean gabby it's likes she's suppose to be the next Kim but too whingy
No I don’t think so. She’s just the resident twit - totally desperate, unlikeable and sneaky but doesn’t have any redeeming qualities to balance it out.

Reactions: 8
No I don’t think so. She’s just the resident twit - totally desperate, unlikeable and sneaky but doesn’t have any redeeming qualities to balance it out.
She ain't Ashley's daughter for sure, don't see much Bernice either

Reactions: 5
She ain't Ashley's daughter for sure, don't see much Bernice either
Agreed. I prefer soap villains to be a bit more rounded ie Cain or Charity. The writers don’t seem to want to give her any redeeming qualities. It also doesn’t help that she’s regularly pitted against and losing to writers pet Dawn.

Reactions: 5
Amelia face like a slapped kipper

She is such a bloody face ache. Never liked her character and she only got worse.

Hate how they portray her life as- young single mum, aced all her exams, holds down a job and is a popular enough vlogger who is always in nice clothes with immaculate nails, hair and makeup. It's ridiculous. Now she's running the house, sorting out the council tax, and getting arsey with anyone who offers to help her. duck off Amelia.

They had such a good opportunity to be rid of her on the very windy day episode, but nope, we just got gurning, wailing, birthing Amelia. The barn should have collapsed on her. They need rid of the walking ball of misery asap!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is such a bloody face ache. Never liked her character and she only got worse.

Hate how they portray her life as- young single mum, aced all her exams, holds down a job and is a popular enough vlogger who is always in nice clothes with immaculate nails, hair and makeup. It's ridiculous. Now she's running the house, sorting out the council tax, and getting arsey with anyone who offers to help her. duck off Amelia.

They had such a good opportunity to be rid of her on the very windy day episode, but nope, we just got gurning, wailing, birthing Amelia. The barn should have collapsed on her. They need rid of the walking ball of misery asap!
Where has the nice Amelia gone she was sort of bearable when she was a kid helping at the church now 🙄
The writers of soaps forget there has to be something about a character that’s likeable
No one is relentlessly evil or horrible unless they are a maniac
Everyone has that nicer side to them, I haven’t seen Amelia’s yet just a lot of huffing and puffing when she isn’t moaning and getting arsey

And now we have that other wooden actor Kathy back with her boring period related story switching between smiling and wanting to smash everyone’s face in

Reactions: 12
And now we have that other wooden actor Kathy back with her boring period related story switching between smiling and wanting to smash everyone’s face in
Her brother's hair is better at acting.

When's Heath and his hair going to get a storyline?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gabby is very annoying, her character is bloody awful. Hey connection to Kim has got to her head, bouncing around like a pound land Soprano. She’s very unlikeable.

Reactions: 20
I thought Lydia’s story was very sad - I nearly shouted “nooooooo” when She went for a shower- glad she kept the clothes though - Hopefully she will be brave enough to tell someone

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.