Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have recently re-watched Early Doors & she’s in that, hardly changed at all. She’s a very attractive Lady.
At the risk of sounding like a total perv, I would absolutely lick Wendy like a postage stamp. She’s gorgeous!!

Reactions: 2
The woman who was Sergeant Ackland in The Bill played Jai's mum last time.
Oh yeah just googled it I remember now , I liked her on Emmerdale

Also I'm totally on Jais side with this, he shouldn't just give in when there clearly hiding something

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah just googled it I remember now , I liked her on Emmerdale

Also I'm totally on Jais side with this, he shouldn't just give in when there clearly hiding something
No doubt it will all come out tomorrow & ruin another wedding day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they have recycled the Cain/Zak/Shadrach/Faith storyline then?

Why is Jai being kinder to his mother than to Rishi?

• Heart
Can we please have an “after the watershed” episode where someone finally tells Brenda to duck OFF !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Jai is angry with the bloke who has been a father to him all his life but not angry with his real father or his mother????

Also have they mentioned why neither Nikhil nor Priya are attending?

And why is the cousin who is really a brother here on his own?

Reactions: 16
Thought it was a bit suspect that you didn’t see him leave for the church and when we all saw he was suited and booted

Reactions: 3
Poor Rishi getting the brunt of Jai’s wrath when his mother got off free

sick of bob now when I think of all the women whose lives he has wrecked 🙄 I’m still hoping Wendy tells him to bog off and runs off with Liam

the vicars parents ( can’t even be arsed to think of their names) is it going to turn out the father hasn’t changed? 🤔 do we care 🤷‍♀️

laurels wedding outfit was nice

I think I’m the only one but I liked Rishi. I think his ending in this god awful storyline was crap.
I liked Rishi with Manpreet. I wonder why they recast Jai’s mum.

Reactions: 10
I think I’m the only one but I liked Rishi. I think his ending in this god awful storyline was crap.
I liked Rishi with Manpreet. I wonder why they recast Jai’s mum.
Perhaps Trudi Goodwin who originally played Georgia wasn't available?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.