Emmerdale #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Jai, in was in some ways wrong blaming Rishi as he was his dad as he was there aways from the beginning,but I understand how not being told the truth at some point is a painful thing. Liked they had him sitting with his dad and not just straight on phone to whoever it goes to show not every storyline has to be fed in advanced.

Reactions: 7
Ok so Jai was pissed off with Rishi for all the years he looked after him knowing he wasn't his son, Rishi made a promise, why the duck didn't Jai's mother tell him, she was the one in the wrong!

Reactions: 13
I found it quite funny with Rishi in a purple suit, didn't he turn up once in fancy dress as a purple plum/ grape!!!
So now we'll have weeks of Jai feeling guilty, probably will turn to drugs and him and Laurel will split up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I found it quite funny with Rishi in a purple suit, didn't he turn up once in fancy dress as a purple plum/ grape!!!
So now we'll have weeks of Jai feeling guilty, probably will turn to drugs and him and Laurel will split up.
Laurel is becoming the equivalent of Liz Taylor the amount of husbands she's had

• Haha
Said the same last night 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was shocked he died , had no idea. Usually it gets announced or I see a spoiler. Even when they first showed him on the stairs I thought he was just unconscious

I was shocked he died , had no idea. Usually it gets announced or I see a spoiler. Even when they first showed him on the stairs I thought he was just unconscious
I was shocked too and thought the same when I saw him on the stairs

The character was axed. The actors who play Jai & Rishi were on Lorraine the following morning after the episode we saw him lying at the bottom of the stairs. Bhasker who played Rishi said the producers rang him and told him they had some news for him: they were going to kill off Rishi

• Wow
  • Sad
Or Laurel will end up on the bottle and Arthur will be the next serial killer!
I think if they wanted to make the vicar a serial killer the bloke who plays Charles would absolutely smash it.

I'll miss Rishi, I always enjoyed his 'staring off into middle distance' acting, it was like he thought he was in Acorn Antiques!

1690657134456.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sick of bob now when I think of all the women whose lives he has wrecked 🙄 I’m still hoping Wendy tells him to bog off and runs off with Liam
Bob is a hypocrite he's pathetic. I hope he doesn't get with Bernice if Wendy dumps him, after what he called her. I hope Bernice also tells him to bog off

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bob is a hypocrite he's pathetic. I hope he doesn't get with Bernice if Wendy dumps him, after what he called her. I hope Bernice also tells him to bog off
He’s one to talk ! He cheated on Brenda by sleeping wiv Laurel
He’s been married 7 times !
There’s a shortage of men and women in the village
Everyone’s been with everyone!
send the men to Alaska!
---
He’s one to talk ! He cheated on Brenda by sleeping wiv Laurel
He’s been married 7 times !
There’s a shortage of men and women in the village
Everyone’s been with everyone!
send the men to Alaska!
Oops! I meant to put women not men

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why Rishi? Why not Brenda or Gabby ?! 😭
Or Jacob or Tracy , I could even add Amelia since she's been pretty selfish lately , she's getting on my nerves, she's worried about how she's going to cope with Dan in prison but no worried about him actually being in there

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.