Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittypaws

VIP Member
Just caught up with Mondays episode not watched the others yet but have to say the cardiac arrest scene with Liam and Jacob was fantastic, really impressed me tbh

Reactions: 13

Maid22

VIP Member
This is my only everyday soap I watch, given up on the rest, but blimey I'm gonna end up soapless at this rate, what a pile of :poop: it's been lately.
So looks like another Dingle kid, Chas jealous of Mandy, wtaf was that about Tom randomly asking Charles if he was ok?
As for Lydia, she has family and friends, she had every opportunity to tell someone, Kim, or Mandy, but no, let's drag another rape case out, really annoys me. I think it's getting to the time to go soapless!! (Apart from classic)

Restless Native

VIP Member
I found it quite funny with Rishi in a purple suit, didn't he turn up once in fancy dress as a purple plum/ grape!!!
So now we'll have weeks of Jai feeling guilty, probably will turn to drugs and him and Laurel will split up.
Laurel is becoming the equivalent of Liz Taylor the amount of husbands she's had

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
What a shitty thing Bernice has done.
I hate this storyline.
Pollard with Parkinson's and now this???

Awful.

i10gal

Craigs PA deffo knows something sinister.🤫

I am beginning to like Gail, she has really grown on me these last few episodes.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Those two nosey bints are about to ruin Liam & Wendy :rolleyes: I like those two together, much more realistic than bloody Bob !!

• Heart

Hamandmushroom

Agree that Nate is a stroppy, entitled brat he is doing my head in at the moment!!! 😳 And why is Caleb letting Nate blackmail him, he could just threaten to pull his investment from Tracey's business or say he won't help her if he hasn't invested yet 🙄

Maid22

VIP Member
Ok so Jai was pissed off with Rishi for all the years he looked after him knowing he wasn't his son, Rishi made a promise, why the fuck didn't Jai's mother tell him, she was the one in the wrong!

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ll rip your eyes out & make you eat them.

I bloody love Cain !! :ROFLMAO:

Edited to add, he needs to apply that punishment to that horrible little shite Samson !!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fiona_123

Jacob is 12 in my head. The idea of sleeping with a father and son is just too gross
I just googled as I couldn't work out the ages of the characters and he's supposed to be 20 and Victoria is 29!!! I was shocked I presumed her character was older than that.

• Wow

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
There’s something off about Tom. Just little reactions to things that Belle has said and done that makes me think he could turn a bit sinister with her

Leo100

VIP Member
I was shocked he died , had no idea. Usually it gets announced or I see a spoiler. Even when they first showed him on the stairs I thought he was just unconscious