Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Ugh im so bored of this dingle court. I did see Sharon Marshall on This Morning and she said we find out tomorrow who killed craig. She also said it might be someone not in the pub as a twist so maybe ppl on here are right.
My moneys still on Will or Kim or both
---
I wonder if he has been diagnosed in real life could explain why he hasn’t been on screen in a while
I’m not happy with this, OH has just been diagnosed with it, I’m trying to be upbeat and positive for him but if they start showing the really bad side to it….
---
She annoys me too.

Agatha Christie wrote this story with many different characters in many different settings but they were all pretty much the same.

This has none of the charm of a Christie story.

And to think I was excited for this week!!!!!!!
So far its been boring.
I said to. OH ‘who does she think she is? Miss Marple’

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The writers never seem to get the flow right, there has to be some fun as well as drama but even that is now forced and stupid
In fact the whole thing is ridiculous
The wool pack kept going by 5 regulars
The hide kept running by 4 or 6 people so much so they can employ a chef 👀
Mack and chloe somehow renting and non stop buying whilst earning £50
The Lydia storyline well what can I say 🤨
Amelia face like a slapped kipper
It’s just dire I think I’m going to have to swerve it for a while

Chita

VIP Member
I fast forward Lydia and Craig scenes now, they bore me

I don't find her very charismatic or interesting in general.
And as you say, these scenes with the Craig bloke are boring.
I have no attachment to her, him or their baby.
So I can't summon up any emotion for them.

I find her friendship with Kim to be totally unconvincing.
The writers are trying to force us into accepting her as the Dingle matriarch and it isnt working.

i10gal

I found myself feeling sorry for Chloe tonight. She hasn't done anything wrong and just wants to be in a happy family relationship. On the flip side I do want Mack to be with Charity too so pulled in both directions.

Chloe or Jessie is really pretty and she did look lovely tonight.

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I was worried about saying something about Arthur in case people thought I was being homophobic, but so glad others thought it was too creepy and obsessive.

Worse still, Laurel enabling Arthur's behaviour, poor Marshall was trapped in a nightmare imo.

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I was shocked he died , had no idea. Usually it gets announced or I see a spoiler. Even when they first showed him on the stairs I thought he was just unconscious
I was shocked too and thought the same when I saw him on the stairs

The character was axed. The actors who play Jai & Rishi were on Lorraine the following morning after the episode we saw him lying at the bottom of the stairs. Bhasker who played Rishi said the producers rang him and told him they had some news for him: they were going to kill off Rishi

• Wow
  • Sad

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I wish all weeks were this good! I know the stunts etc. can’t be all the time but even the acting has been superb.

Although the crash was brilliant - I did have to remind myself this is a soap and to not think too much. It would have been a miracle for Chloe to survive that with a seatbelt on, let alone without! And if she didn’t have a broken neck/back then she just might after Mac hooking her head and shoulders up to rest on his lap 😂

• Haha

unidentified

VIP Member
Not Gabby telling Lydia to be professional & keep her personal life away from work when she’s practically sexually harassed Nicky in the beginning 🥴
What was Manpreets sister called? She needs to come back & get rid of Gabby & Cathy & David & finish off Victoria!!
Bring back crazy Meena to get rid of more 😂😂

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Have they done a county lines storyline? I live rurally and unfortunately it’s quite prevalent.
They could get Samson, Noah, Amelia, Cathy and Heath to all be involved and then sadly have them die when they take a bad batch of cough syrup they’ve been told to sell.
They could die along with Belle whose furrowed brow at everything drives me mad
And Tom because he’s shit
And Tracey ditto
And Nate boring bastard
🥰

• Haha

Beth1980

VIP Member
I know they want to show how everything has affected Lydia but don't think this is the way she would react, as above she would be more worried about Sam going to prison, especially how spooked she was when Craig turned up at the Woolly. Also don't get Tracy and Celeb it has come from nowhere at least Vic and Jacob had an episode or two to build up to their connection.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I keep seeing posts on fakebook that Victoria will get pregnant. Do the writers not remember she’s infertile or very low chance of getting pregnant whatever one it is they diagnosed her with. So to be pregnant twice must be some kind of kick in the teeth to people who do struggle with fertility.
Same with Dawn a few years back she got an Std Which led to her being unable to conceive. Is now pregnant.

• Wow

Dogtanian

VIP Member
The crap gangsters doing the driving business are tedious. How many times have Emmerdale run this gangster crap?
Also Charles’ family is shit and need to be axed. Manpreet is still hot though.

• Haha
  • Heart

spangly

VIP Member
I still think that Theo is actually Jacob's baby and it will all come to light in the future. Did David actually show anyone the DNA results?

I think it's the PA's boyfriend/ husband that has battered Craig when he's found out that Craig has raped her too!