Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
And sorry writers but this woman dating Ryan is not interesting to me. She has been shoehorned in and so far quite annoying and is now getting a storyline about organ donation.

I don't know her or the woman she was with last night and I don't know the child they spoke of.
Therefore I have no emotional attachment to any of them.
Agreed, she's like a background extra that's shown too often, I have zero interest in her

Reactions: 12

Leo100

VIP Member
What on earth was that all about with Tom and Charles why was he even talking to him in the first place , I don't blame Charles for what he did , he was being weird and annoying. There must be something dodgey about him though, I think the car was some weird insurance scam or something otherwise it was a pointless storyline

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
The plot of Marshall leaving was so sudden and you’d think they’d have had Lauren investigate the aunt a bit more
You think he might have stuck around for tye wedding considering all Laurel and Jai did for him. He couldn't get out of there fast enough!

Laika1234

VIP Member
I'm hoping they make her decide to move to Portugal to be with her sister and that Jacob goes too. In my mind David can either go with them or they can kill him off.
Not fussed either way.

Andxwith a bit of luck they might take Victoria with them.
If they want a Sugden in the show, then bring Robert back.
For how central and popular all of these characters have been at times it’s a testament to the shows writers that they’ve made them so unlikeable and irrelevant that nobody would really notice if they were gone.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for Chloe either she's always been smug about it all. Everyone will turn on Charity again I bet too. Amy will kick off and Moira will be fuming. I hope someone puts Amy in her place. Not a fan of Tracy either but still waiting for the day she brings up the reason her Dad died
Yes for bare faced cheek Chloe had some balls to live in charity’s home and it was annoying the way everyone just brushed her behaviour under the carpet like it was nothing
And still waiting for Amy to get her comeuppance for being responsible ( along with her mother) for franks death, although they will probably keep that on the back burner till she’s going to marry matty or something then it will be a BIG reveal

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Which is more ridiculous; the gall of Wendy asking Bernice to move out or the gall of Victoria saying Bob can't be trusted around Bernice.

Jeez, Wendy is the one in the wrong but acting like an utter saint. Victoria is just a twat in general. :ROFLMAO:

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Im just hoping the horse stays ok
Me too! What an absolutely stunning horse he is. He upstages everyone in his scenes with them! 🤍.
---
Mine too. Emmerdale have done a hell of a job by somehow managing to make a woman who has been raped extremely unlikeable !!
Agreed. It sounds awful but I just want the storyline over with and although I obviously care about anyone in that awful situation I’m past caring about this character because of how this has been written 🙁

Last edited:

Chita

VIP Member
Ryan as a baby was given up by a teenage Charity and we went through their reunion and her worrying he would be upset with her because she gave him up and yet, nothing about this son of Ryan's came into their many conversations.

Its as if the writers have just conjured this idea up out of the blue. Don't they plot out a back story for characters when they bring them in???

Mackenzie and Chloe are bloody insipid arent they?

i10gal

I agree there are so many annoying characters now, hardly any left I can say I like. Along with the ones that have had complete personality changes like Samson, Gabby, Leyla. Even worse I read Vanessa is back soon 😒

• Sad

Leo100

VIP Member
If I was Liam I would have left enough cash for my own meal and told him to chase up Mack for the rest of it

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’m a little behind on tonight’s episode, it’s baffling to me that the woman doesn’t see that she’s done anything wrong, refusing to acknowledge that it is biologically Rhona’s baby! Also, how likely is it for an IVF clinic to release embryos that easily without any contact with the Mother?

Leo100

VIP Member
Why Rishi? Why not Brenda or Gabby ?! 😭
Or Jacob or Tracy , I could even add Amelia since she's been pretty selfish lately , she's getting on my nerves, she's worried about how she's going to cope with Dan in prison but no worried about him actually being in there

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Ive just gone through the cast list for next week in Radio Times. Only ones out the ordinary are Vanessa and Kerry.
Noooooo! 😭😭
Still, at least Debbie is still safely tucked away in Scotland. Along with her other kid who seems to have been forgotten by absolutely everyone, including his sister and grandmother 🙄

• Haha