Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Just catching up with last nights episode. Craig is creepy af, the way he touched Lydia as he left home farm 🤢 the way he believes he’s done nothing wrong is scary. I fucking hate Gabby too, she’s such a stuck up bitch.
Can't wait for (hopefully) Kim to twig and destroy the bastard rapist. I keep thinking about that camera horsehead thing she had that caught Jamie out and wishing she still had it to see what is going in in her house when she's not there

Reactions: 14

Leo100

VIP Member
I know they're waiting for Charles but it's ridiculous how long they're taking to have Victor's funeral , totally boring storyline, the only one I like is Manpreet

Lionessarising

What's amelia going to do about the house? The landlord (assuming Kim?) Isn't going to let it stand empty until rent free until Dan is released
Maybe Tom and Belle will rent it.
Lydia is really being annoying, I suppose it's because of the young lads apprenticeship. She can't keep up the workload in any case shes exhausted. Something will have to give. I think he will make it too difficult for her to give notice so she will end up giving up her job with Kim. What she needs to do is tell Kim and for Kim's hubby to give him a duffing up

bluecups

VIP Member
I have a theory about Chloe's dad, I'll put it in a spoiler because it contains actual spoilers from Digital Spy with my own ideas added on.

I reckon Chloe's gangster dad, who according to Digital Spy makes an appearance at Christmas to wreak revenge on Mack, will turn out to be Harry the gangster. I thought it was strange bringing a well established soap star like Robert Beck into the show just for some brief crappy story about missing guns. Also, when he abducted Chas, just before he revealed he wasn't actually smitten with her but had beef with her brother, he said he'd had a daughter who died. It stuck in my mind for some reason. At the time it seemed like he was just saying that pretending to empathise with Chas but maybe he was telling the truth? Chloe's sister died and Sarah ended up with her heart. I might be talking bollocks here but it's a theory anyway!

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm confused, not sure if I've missed something? Why is Vinny going to give Aaron the money? Why doesn't he just tell the other Dingles that Aaron is demanding money with menaces? It's not like he's blackmailing him with anything, he's just bullying him. Just tell Cain for starters, surely?

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I can't even connect with Ryan.
He's off screen more than he is on and until he appeared the other night, I had forgotten he existed.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I'm confused, not sure if I've missed something? Why is Vinny going to give Aaron the money? Why doesn't he just tell the other Dingles that Aaron is demanding money with menaces? It's not like he's blackmailing him with anything, he's just bullying him. Just tell Cain for starters, surely?
We must be telepathic I was thinking by the same thing last night ……along with “ I wish someone would punch Aaron straight in his face”
Let’s face it they make up these pathetic nonsense storylines to rile the people who watch it

• Heart

Fiona_123

Can some anonymously tip off the emmerdale writers that they have a thread on here so they get the hint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Have they done a county lines storyline? I live rurally and unfortunately it’s quite prevalent.
They could get Samson, Noah, Amelia, Cathy and Heath to all be involved and then sadly have them die when they take a bad batch of cough syrup they’ve been told to sell.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Loved last night's and tonight's.

Excellent acting, directing, editing and all the crew who make and create all this stuff for us to watch.
It was like a movie. The music was a great addition too.
Awesome work from all of them.