Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
I think Chloe will probably find out and plot some kind of revenge
Yeah she's already hiding the fact she knows they slept together. I did wonder if she thought or knew he was breaking up with her and faked being ill. I thought the car crash was going to be a dramatic ending to it all but it didn't change anything other than chloe at deaths door for a bit

Reactions: 15

Fiona_123

I really hope they keep Mack and Charity happy and just have them be a funny couple, they are so likeable as a duo IMO.

• Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I just googled as I couldn't work out the ages of the characters and he's supposed to be 20 and Victoria is 29!!! I was shocked I presumed her character was older than that.
Oh wow, I thought she was around 35 or so? Isn't Jacob a medical student? He's not getting much studying done and he doesn't have a work placement, but you just know he'll be expertly delivering Dawn's baby at Christmas 😬

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
WHY did Laurel not lock the door when she fled? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you just go along with the lunatic and ring Marshall
Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you chuck a chair through the window
And how big is laurels bladder I would have been lay in a puddle of pee if I was locked in a room all night 😳
And by the end of the episode I was just laughing at her strapped to the bed like something out of a 1940’s thriller I mean where did he get the stuff to strap her down🤔

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
What was the point of the two storylines tonight? Oh, let's have Dan and Amelia running away to Ireland. Oh actually, let's not. And let's have Laurel held hostage in one of the most pointless storylines of recent years. I'm seriously losing the will to watch Emmerdale these days. Have they got some work experience kids in as writers?
How absolutely tedious is Dan
Are we sure he killed that bloke with a punch or did he bore him to death 🤔
And fucking Nate 🙄 does he ever stop moaning or talking in that whispering voice

• Haha

Leo100

VIP Member
I saw a good theory on twitter that they all survive and the van that crashed into them was David and he's the shock death. I mean it could be true as there's been no mention of the van.
I obviously want Charity to survive and unpopular opinion I do quite like Mac despite the way he treats people so want him to survive too. Not fussed on Chloe either way but if she dies dont want people going on about how lovely she was etc and villanising Charity for sleeping with Mac

• Wow

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Ooh we got to see non chav Dawn again this evening. She's changed mind... From drug addled prozzie to planning holidays in Portugal. Posh bint.

• Haha

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
I’m just catching up on this week episodes, to repeat previous comments, Lydia really seems more upset at Craig being dead than anything. How Emmerdale have managed to make the victim the most unliked character in this storyline 🤦🏼‍♀️.
I loved Cain saying the hillbilly comment to Bernice 😂

• Heart

Fiona_123

I've heard this rumour too about the baby not being his.. kinda hope it isn't and him and charity get back together. He was imo a great character, witty and interesting to watch before the whole Chloe thing.

Reactions: 14

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I can’t be bothered with the Tom character at all. Mind you I also can’t be bothered with Nate, Brenda, Gabby,Amelia or the whole of the vicars family
I think Emmerdale is the worst it’s been for years at the moment, I have to force myself to keep up with it (I don’t want to ditch it and lose all the plots but it’s becoming painful to watch!)

• Heart

katz2022

Chatty Member
Just caught up with Mondays episode not watched the others yet but have to say the cardiac arrest scene with Liam and Jacob was fantastic, really impressed me tbh
I thought it was quite educational as I had no idea how to access a defibrillator and what it would mean

Chita

VIP Member
I know the Chloe, Mackenzie, Charity and car drama was supposed to be the big soap week thing but I'm more excited to watch this week.