Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Can't get my head round this Lydia crap...was she secretly in love with Craig or something? She's got all the empathy for Craig but none for her loving husband. Even Kim looked like she was thinking "What fucking bullshit is this?"
---
TBF I've always wanted Rhona to fuck off :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16

Dogtanian

VIP Member
At the risk of sounding like a total perv, I would absolutely lick Wendy like a postage stamp. She’s gorgeous!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

cc_2013

VIP Member
Victoria is a interfering nosey cow that definitely CAN'T act.
She has no storylines herself, she just walks around the village interfering with everyone else 🤣 Apart from being involved in Liam and Wendy, Amelia etc she’s not been on otherwise? Correct me if I’m wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Dr Jacuuub is on the case! He'll discover a miracle cure before long.

He is making Doogie Howser look like an old man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Beth1980

VIP Member
I had an issue tonight with Rhona apparently being able to just walk into a special baby care unit with no checks, ok it may happen but rarely. There definitely needs to be some stable couples and more light storylines to balance things out.

Honeystar

VIP Member
I saw the cardiac arrest scene online and thought it was fantastic. As many have said, most of us don’t have a clue how to use a defib. I had no idea you need a code or that it provides instructions etc

i10gal

I am afraid I read this morning that the Charity, Mack & Chloe storyline is going to run well into the New Year :oops:

• Sad
  • Angry

Chita

VIP Member
And now we have that other wooden actor Kathy back with her boring period related story switching between smiling and wanting to smash everyone’s face in
Her brother's hair is better at acting.

When's Heath and his hair going to get a storyline?

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Where did this thing between Jacob and Victoria come from? Were we supposed to pick up on these growing feelings between them? I know I often don't pay a whole lot of attention to what's going on in Emmerdale, but this seems completely out of the blue to me!

Vic went from letting him down gently to really seeming quite keen all in the space of two minutes!