Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Could whoever killed Craig do us a favour & do the same to Aaron. He’s was unlikeable before, but he’s returned as an insufferable bully & complete arsehole !!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Chita

VIP Member
Ahhh Ross Barton 😍 I bloody loved him.

I still think he'd have stayed in the show if he hadnt been made to sit having that burn scar make up on every day.

As soon as that hapened, I knew he would quit.
I think he was a big loss to the show. Good actor. Interesting character.

Maybe they could bring him back minus the severe scarring or with no scarring at all.
Most people will have forgotten it anyway.

Reactions: 16

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I hope Ice (the horse) has a taste for bastard stamping now and goes after Aaron next.

That, or Vinny just thwacks the miserable cunt with a shovel. Repeatedly.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
I always wondered about this… I wish they would revisit it. Dying to know who he is!

They do stuff like this a lot.
Then give characters a personality transplant.

Anyone watching the classic Emmerdales will notice how they've completely changed Jimmy.
Classic Jimmy is quite nasty and hard.

bluecups

VIP Member
The sooner these producers fuck off the better. It's quite some feat to make the audience go from sympathy to hatred for a rape victim in a few weeks *slow clap*

Also, and I know it's daft, but I'm always shocked to see how soap stars look in real life. This is Karen Blick's twitter profile pic :oops:

Screenshot 2023-11-03 220213.jpg

• Wow

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
It will drag out now, wish for once a soap would do a storyline where they report right away.

Chita

VIP Member
What's the point of that new woman behind the bar?
Is she supposed to make us laugh?

Not working.

• Heart
Just catching up with last nights episode. Craig is creepy af, the way he touched Lydia as he left home farm 🤢 the way he believes he’s done nothing wrong is scary. I fucking hate Gabby too, she’s such a stuck up bitch.

Chita

VIP Member
Lydia is no substitute for Lisa Dingle.
She's been forced upon us.

As we are getting lots of improbable scripts let us now discover Craig had recently changed his Will and left everything to Lydia.
She decides she can't bear to stick around and gives some of her inheritance to Sam and Samson and then buggers off to start a new life on her own somewhere.

Right, that's that sorted, now let's sort out how to get rid of Victoria and Nate next.

Maybe he will go away when he finds out about Tracey.

Sadly I think we are stuck with Victoria because she's a legacy character but maybe she could relapse into her childhood trauma and only talk to a ventriloquist dummy again.

• Haha

wkdlass

Why did Laurel not get the taxi driver to wait for her?
Marshall couldn’t be mithered to come for her wedding or when Rishi died so why should she go round for him and she had to be at Manchester airport by 3pm and she’d had time to natter in the cafe, talk to the kids and get to Marshall’s house!

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
So Jai is angry with the bloke who has been a father to him all his life but not angry with his real father or his mother????

Also have they mentioned why neither Nikhil nor Priya are attending?

And why is the cousin who is really a brother here on his own?

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Amelia face like a slapped kipper

She is such a bloody face ache. Never liked her character and she only got worse.

Hate how they portray her life as- young single mum, aced all her exams, holds down a job and is a popular enough vlogger who is always in nice clothes with immaculate nails, hair and makeup. It's ridiculous. Now she's running the house, sorting out the council tax, and getting arsey with anyone who offers to help her. Fuck off Amelia.

They had such a good opportunity to be rid of her on the very windy day episode, but nope, we just got gurning, wailing, birthing Amelia. The barn should have collapsed on her. They need rid of the walking ball of misery asap!

• Heart