Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unidentified

VIP Member
And wouldn't Ryan know he is the father? If they're unmarried and his name is on the birth certificate, that means he must have been present to sign it? I'm not 100% sure on how all that stuff works, apologies if I'm mixed up.
Exactly this! Why do they think viewers are stupid?

Reactions: 2

Beth1980

VIP Member
Agree with the above the storyline has been in the press but not the outcome, due to happen during Soap Super week.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Was he rapistvin Brookie? I thought he had an incestuous relationship with his sister? No?
He definitely played Peter the rapist in Brookie. It was a completely different actor who played the character who had an incestuous relationship with his sister in Brookside

Fiona_123

Burying her head in the sand. She's bound to be the one who snaps and tells the police what he was like.... just in time for panto season to be over and Dan to be back 🤣
Oooo interesting.... I wonder if she will discover something that he has hidden and have to go to the police with it.

Unless the actor who plays Dan is leaving?

Beth1980

VIP Member
Don't they live in the house the Barton brothers did? I was confused earlier this week but Victoria's ( was Betty's and Seth's) has a wall and hatch and I think Chloe now lives in the open plan cottage next door. Will to go Google.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I’ve a feeling they’re going to put paddy and Chas back together which after everything is just frustratingly fucking stupid. They’re definitely trying to make her look sympathetic which since it’s Chas is just a bloody joke.

wkdlass

I’m sure when they’d gone looking for Chloe, Charity said I can’t believe the idiot was on his phone