Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I don't get why Mary bullies Gale so much , I know bullying is a strong word but I think she does , she's so harsh. Yeah Gale is a bit weird and annoying but Mary just is awful.

Speaking of Mary what happend with the trial? Did Faye get found guilty? Unless I've missed something they havent mentioned it again since she went to give evidence
She got found guilty then there was the whole getting her life back on track along with Marlon and paddy

Reactions: 2

Chita

VIP Member
He wasnt with them was he?
Did they forget him or are they expecting us not to notice?

Beth1980

VIP Member
I so want to click on the spoiler but for once I am not going to as I will be able to watch in 10/15 minutes, I have a prediction which way it will go.

Fiona_123

Just seen online that 5 actors are leaving and one person comes back next week.

Who are we thinking?

I'm guessing one is Dan?

[COLOR=var(--highlight-link)]Emmerdale[/COLOR] fans can expect big scenes next week, including a kidnap twist, a new arrival who is no stranger the the village and five possible exits from the ITV soap.
One former cast member of the show is heading back to the Dales more than 20 years after his last scenes. In a twist though, the actor is playing a different character this time around

Beth1980

VIP Member
Well Jane Hudson, Executive Producer, has quit wonder if one of the producers will get promoted or someone new will come in to fill the role?
Hope the show goes back the core and characters personalities/past aren't changed just for one storyline.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Ooh so do Caleb and Tracy have history? I feel like they maybe "bumped" into each other while she was away in Nottingham 💕

lucyloo11

Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you just go along with the lunatic and ring Marshall
Why oh why oh why wouldn’t you chuck a chair through the window
And how big is laurels bladder I would have been lay in a puddle of pee if I was locked in a room all night 😳
And by the end of the episode I was just laughing at her strapped to the bed like something out of a 1940’s thriller I mean where did he get the stuff to strap her down🤔
Reminded me of Misery 😂

• Haha