Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunagooner

VIP Member
I totally agree with you, I think she is a good actress. She has been given a pretty awful character to play as in miserable and moanie. If you see any of the Emmerdale cast videos that appear on Facebook where the actors appear as themselves she comes across as a lovely bubbly person.
She's been given some great lines, like when she woke from her death defying crash coma 'My boobs hurt i need to feed Rueben' and ' they will have a rubbish xmas with Mack pining for Rueben when i take him away' they made her into a whingey drip

Reactions: 2

Chita

VIP Member
Well Jane Hudson, Executive Producer, has quit wonder if one of the producers will get promoted or someone new will come in to fill the role?
Hope the show goes back the core and characters personalities/past aren't changed just for one storyline.
The other one (married to Michelle Hardwick) is stil there though so I doubt much will change.

Lunagooner

VIP Member
So how will Chloe play it? get better, publicly humiliate him and f off with the kid or spend the next 6 months being evil and getting revenge?

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm glad to see the horrible Andersons haven't been on for aaaaages (although Ethan is fit AF). Everytime I see Claudette though I just remember her in That Peter Kay Thing from 20 odd years ago. She's the woman in The Ice Cream Man Cometh who gets a tub of melted ice cream chucked over her after demanding "I want some ice cream in my cornet!". She's meant to be pissed off but as the camera moves away you see her break character and start giggling. She was a very attractive woman back then. Can't abide her in Emmerdale.

Janerich

Chatty Member
Please let it be Ross 🤞🤞🤞

It won’t be, but a girl can dream😍
I have seen photos of Ross in mags so maybe he is returning
---
She did. She took them to the woods and burned them
And im sure she did that just so precious Samson got his work experience
---
Ive just gone through the cast list for next week in Radio Times. Only ones out the ordinary are Vanessa and Kerry.

Last edited:

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Nobody (as yet)
Definitely think Rishi was murdered by his brother, he mentioned the other day he has to come in and out of the country without much notice.
I think they argued, Rishi fell/stumbled whilst having a heart attack and his brother just left him rather than calling 999 🤔

Really can't stand the Chloe character.

What has happened regarding her father?
When she joined the show there was loads of mentions of him being a big gangster with loads of money and who everyone was scared of.
Then suddenly she's got no money and living in a village where she has no links or roots and the menacing father is never referred to.
I’m sure when he was first mentioned that it was reported that Guy Henry would be coming in to the show as her dad.

If I remember correctly her dad kicked her and Kerry out of his house over something or other and that was the end of that!
---
I feel like they are making / have made Lydia into the head Woman of the Dingle family (like Lisa Dingle) and wasnt she raped too?
---
Nate and Caleb get into a dangerous situation.Charity goes on a date with Liam 🤣. Cathy is back 🙄.
Yes she was by some guy in the sweet factory.

Dr Karen Kim

It'll not be a dingle probably end up the secretary lol
I was going to say Cathy - at this point she’d do anything Samson says to get in his pants
---
I just googled as I couldn't work out the ages of the characters and he's supposed to be 20 and Victoria is 29!!! I was shocked I presumed her character was older than that.
Well that makes the snorty girl storyline even more of a joke as she’s not too dissimilar in age from Vic.