Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Janerich

Chatty Member
I dont think Davids dead as when he was on Lorraine he said the door had been left open for him to return and hinted him leaving was something to do with "Vic" 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 2

ohdoris

VIP Member
We have recently re-watched Early Doors & she’s in that, hardly changed at all. She’s a very attractive Lady.
At the risk of sounding like a total perv, I would absolutely lick Wendy like a postage stamp. She’s gorgeous!!

thegreencow

VIP Member
Where is Charles meant to be anyway? Whenever this family appear I switch my mind off so they’ve probably said where he is on screen

They’ve sent another vicar to conduct the funeral as they said Charles won’t be going now
They really need to find a second vicar. It works better with two.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Tom and Manpreet might develop a "thing", have noticed a couple of little hints between them. Has Belle decided to move in with him now? Thought she was staying at the Dingle hovel to look after Zac? Not that there aren't numerous other family members living there, it's not like she's his only carer 🙄
After Belle had a chat with Chas about her decision not to move in with Tom, Chas said the exact same thing you said in your last sentence, that loads of people live at the Dingle house who could look after Zak so there is nothing else stopping her from doing it

thegreencow

VIP Member
What a shitty thing Bernice has done.
I hate this storyline.
Pollard with Parkinson's and now this???

Awful.
I don’t think he’ll be too far behind her out the door unfortunately. I’d say he’ll be gone in the next 2 years. Chris will be turning 80 in 5 years. It’s a shame as people can live years with Parkinson’s. Maybe Gloria can come back and they can leave together.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Rhona kidnaps the baby and as the DNA test shows it’s hers she gets to keep it and raise it, living happily ever after. The chances of that happening are zero but one can dream that for once it’s not all doom and gloom.
Oh yeah this storyline is absolutely ridiculous but I mean most of the others 😂

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
God she’s awful. She’s a legacy character so I don’t get why they make her so unrelentingly awful. And pathetic. And desperate. There’s nothing good about her. She’s such a punching bag of a character.
If you mean gabby it's likes she's suppose to be the next Kim but too whingy

Reactions: 1