Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beth1980

VIP Member
Just seen on DS they have given some details of upcoming storylines, a married couple is mentioned a few times. It got me thinking how many happily married couples are there, right now I can think of three.

Reactions: 1

wkdlass

Did Moira see Chas with the baddy bloke? Perhaps it’s him?
Or is it whoever pinched Tom’s car because he seemed to recognise him and Cain and Caleb went off not long after that happened

katz2022

Chatty Member
Wonder if Bernice and Paddy will recognise him 🙄 - so weird

I’m sure Bernice is leaving again.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Yeah I know that, what I meant was I don’t remember seeing anything before tonight’s scene to indicate this was on the cards e.g. furtive looks from Jacob etc. He comes round in the hospital and he’s giving Victoria the come on straight away
Hes never liked David and her together has he? Surely not another storyline where one of Davids gf has an affair with Jacub.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I still think he'd have stayed in the show if he hadnt been made to sit having that burn scar make up on every day.

As soon as that hapened, I knew he would quit.
I think he was a big loss to the show. Good actor. Interesting character.

Maybe they could bring him back minus the severe scarring or with no scarring at all.
Most people will have forgotten it anyway.
He was in that Yorkshire Ripper drama for about 5 minutes

Fiona_123

Samantha Giles (Bernice) has been on This Morning and confirmed she is leaving Emmerdale next month.

Leo100

VIP Member
Really want to know whoes Moira was talking to but at the same time not sure if I want a spoiler.

I was thinking was it Sarah in the toilet but probably too obvious and doesn't make sense as she was at the bar before that but you never know in soap land

lucyloo11

The hand definitely had no nails on - it must be Charity - unless of course the hand ends up slipping and he loses them both