Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Is the rumour true that the baby isn’t Mack’s? Or is that just wishful thinking on twitter?
Also am I the only one who thinks Mack and Charity have no chemistry?

Reactions: 3

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I couldn't help noticing last night Victoria's starey eyes in all her scenes 👀
I couldn’t stop staring at her inflated lips when she was talking to David outside his shop about the ‘misunderstanding’ as David called it

Aaah I see.
That makes sense.
I don't know anything about how it works.
Where do they sell the stuff?
Are there auctions or something?
Yes it’s all auctioned, to be honest it wasn’t that realistic them taking absolutely everything as there’s a lot of stuff that’s just not worth anything by the time auction fees have been paid etc…

unidentified

VIP Member
Ryan as a baby was given up by a teenage Charity and we went through their reunion and her worrying he would be upset with her because she gave him up and yet, nothing about this son of Ryan's came into their many conversations.

Its as if the writers have just conjured this idea up out of the blue. Don't they plot out a back story for characters when they bring them in???

Mackenzie and Chloe are bloody insipid arent they?
Exactly the conversation in my house

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I asked this before. Chloe 21 and Mack mid 30s seemed to be the general consensus
Mack has to be older than mid-30s for him to remember the original The A Team so fondly. That ran on UK tv from about 1983/84 until the late 80s

I think the actor is only early to mid-30s in real life but Mack talking about The A Team didn’t ring true for this very reason. So Mack must be about early to mid-40s

rivermonster

VIP Member
I just can't believe how rugged the gangster guy looks compared to his pretty boy days as Gavin. He was like Disney Prince handsome back in the day.

Although, forget him, Mac was like a Scottish Superman holding up the car. Hello! Could have only been sexier if he had on the full William Wallace look on. Mmmmm. Yes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The gangster guy Harry in real life is married to Jane Danson, Leanne in Corrie. We were saying how strong Mac was to be able to hold the car like he did

Lunagooner

VIP Member
I think Cain probably has the horse in a barn or his garage and i don't think the horse would be destroyed if found guilty

• Haha
Reactions: 2

cc_2013

VIP Member
Same here
I don’t even care about Lydia
I just see the rape storyline as attention grabbing, it’s been done 3 times before how many women can be raped in one village 😐 and I’m glad to see on social media they are getting criticised for how Lydia’s character is handling the same.
Just lazy script writing from the production team
The only tiny bit of difference last night was they shelled out some money for more extras in The Hide so it looked full
I noticed the old man with the beard in there, is that the same extra they’ve used for years and years haha? Or a new man? 😂

Leo100

VIP Member
Bored of Aaron already as he is still the same just more aggressive if we had seen a chink of grief it would have rounded him. I am seeing in various places speculation on who is involved in the new baby storyline I personally think it is Rhona's ex husband and his partner.
What's the new baby storyline?

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed an issue with ITVX tonight? I worked late and it appears the episodes have gone to numbers rather than dates. Also probably a few weeks back?