Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

i10gal

I remember a conversation between Ryan and Gail a few weeks back. She was in a bad mood and he said something along the lines of "is it because of the date?" She seemed surprised that he remembered to which he said "I always remember" or wtte.

I thought I had missed something at the time and couldn't figure out what they were talking about, but I guess it was their son.

--

So did Jacob want to get it on with Vic just because David decided he wanted to get back with her? Now that he knows she's not interested in David, he suddenly seems cool with the fact that nothing is going to happen between them...
I remember that conversation too but didn't quite pick up what Ryan had said and like you thought I had missed something.

I agree the actor playing Craig is very good. I am willing Lydia to tell Kim. Think they are dragging this story now and it needs ending.

I couldn't help noticing last night Victoria's starey eyes in all her scenes 👀

Reactions: 3

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
It really is. It is so unrealistic for many of the reasons posted above.

How did Chas get there and how did she know? One minute she was outside the pub texting her new "date" (who was sitting in his car outside the pub and nobody saw him) and next minute she is at the remote farmhouse.
I’m wondering if Moira text her? Moira didn’t seem surprised when she turned up and Chas laid into Cain straight away without questioning Moira at all

Unless Caleb told her but I doubt it

wkdlass

Oooo interesting.... I wonder if she will discover something that he has hidden and have to go to the police with it.

Unless the actor who plays Dan is leaving?
I saw an article and he said he’s planning on becoming a foster parent and doing panto and a radio show.
If he’s been good friends with the writers etc they might have him back in a year or 2

Kate1970

VIP Member
I feel like they are making / have made Lydia into the head Woman of the Dingle family (like Lisa Dingle) and wasnt she raped too?
---
Nate and Caleb get into a dangerous situation.Charity goes on a date with Liam 🤣. Cathy is back 🙄.
That's what I thought when I read of the storyline with Lydia, similar to when it happened to Lisa by someone who she worked at the factory with 🙁

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I found it quite funny with Rishi in a purple suit, didn't he turn up once in fancy dress as a purple plum/ grape!!!
So now we'll have weeks of Jai feeling guilty, probably will turn to drugs and him and Laurel will split up.
Said the same last night 😂

• Heart