Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Where is Rhonas son Leo, the young lad with Downs Syndrome, not seen him for a while. Everybody in the family works but nobody seems to have to look after him or take him too and from school etc or is he away at school?

Reactions: 3
I don’t know anything about horses so excuse my ignorance but it looked like the horse was sore around its eyes and mouth/nose area? Or are the pink parts part of the horse’s colouring?
View attachment 2547638
It’s just the skin colour. Most horses will have black skin and can get bits of pink skin which usually show up as white hair on darker horses but with there being very little to no hair around the eyes and muzzle you just see the pink skin colour. Not watched the episode so can’t tell the actual colour of the horse but have seen mottled pink skin like that on spotty horses.

• Heart

Dr Karen Kim

Really can't stand the Chloe character.

What has happened regarding her father?
When she joined the show there was loads of mentions of him being a big gangster with loads of money and who everyone was scared of.
Then suddenly she's got no money and living in a village where she has no links or roots and the menacing father is never referred to.
I always wondered about this… I wish they would revisit it. Dying to know who he is!

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I know they're waiting for Charles but it's ridiculous how long they're taking to have Victor's funeral , totally boring storyline, the only one I like is Manpreet
Where is Charles meant to be anyway? Whenever this family appear I switch my mind off so they’ve probably said where he is on screen

They’ve sent another vicar to conduct the funeral as they said Charles won’t be going now

Kate1970

VIP Member
I think I’m the only one but I liked Rishi. I think his ending in this god awful storyline was crap.
I liked Rishi with Manpreet. I wonder why they recast Jai’s mum.
Perhaps Trudi Goodwin who originally played Georgia wasn't available?

Leo100

VIP Member
I think what Lydia will struggle with is proving it wasn't consensual , he will just say that it was

Dr Karen Kim

They do stuff like this a lot.
Then give characters a personality transplant.

Anyone watching the classic Emmerdales will notice how they've completely changed Jimmy.
Classic Jimmy is quite nasty and hard.
Jay they changed him, really dislike him now

Chita

VIP Member
I’m gutted they got that scraggy headed duck lipped twat Chaz out the boot, I was hoping she would snuff it 🤪
Aaron is getting on my tits, such a whinging cunt!
Do we think Chloe is gonna wake up and tell Mack she knew about him and Charity then die or is she not leaving?!
I think she will die and we are in for a long period of Mackenzie struggling with his guilt.

Is Aaron staying or is this another short visit?

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
I think she will die and we are in for a long period of Mackenzie struggling with his guilt.

Is Aaron staying or is this another short visit?
I read an interview this week where he said he’s sticking around for the foreseeable & he would love a Robron reunion as much as the fans, he just needs to talk Ryan into coming back
Not sure if this needed a spoiler but just in case

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I’d prefer Bob and Bernice together but only if the writers leave them alone to become a long-standing couple. Like Jack and Vera, Seth & Betty etc

There are adverts all over the place for Bradford Alhambra panto with Sam Giles as Wicked Stepmother. So she's leaving.

Chita

VIP Member
I don’t think they can sell the stuff straight away and have to allow something like 30 days for it to be resolved by either payment or in Nicola’s case, proof that it isn’t her that owes the money (from memory of watching all the bailiff programmes) 😂

Aaah I see.
That makes sense.
I don't know anything about how it works.
Where do they sell the stuff?
Are there auctions or something?

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I saw the cardiac arrest scene online and thought it was fantastic. As many have said, most of us don’t have a clue how to use a defib. I had no idea you need a code or that it provides instructions etc
Personally I was hoping someone had removed the batteries so it was flat
---
This just makes us think the rumours about what happened werent just rumours. It's a confirmation.

Now we just need them to write Victoria out.
She'll be soon too I think. She's not had any big storylines either. If Bob, Eric, Brenda, Chile, Amelia and Amy can go too then I'd be happy

• Haha