Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunagooner

VIP Member
I'm disappointed. I hoped the last few episodes they'd give Chloe a backbone and have her wreak havoc. She actress showed she has the chops in super soap week, I feel bad for her.
Well it seems she's made of rubber after surviving the car crash even her liver has made a miraculous recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Disneylover

VIP Member
I’m gutted they got that scraggy headed duck lipped twat Chaz out the boot, I was hoping she would snuff it 🤪
Aaron is getting on my tits, such a whinging cunt!
Do we think Chloe is gonna wake up and tell Mack she knew about him and Charity then die or is she not leaving?!

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ve just put it on now, my husband walked in, saw Aaron & said oh Ffs, not that crybaby !! He’s made me a bet that he cries before the end of the week :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Re Chloe...what about her big bad gangster father who she had to escape from? He has never been mentioned again!

Well according to Digital Spy....

Chloe's dad makes an apearance at Christmas after Chloe tells him everything Mack has done to her. I suspect Mack will get much more than a good hiding. The producers held a press conference a couple of days ago and alluded to the fact that someone will die at Christmas. I think it will be Mack :cry:

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Would loved to have seen Dawn rag Belle through the hop by her hair 😂 I’ve never really minded Belle before but she’s becoming so annoying. And what did Tom look like in that bloody cap and sunglasses 😂

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Poor Sam crying
Any sympathy I had for Lydia evaporated as quickly as she packed that 1970’s tapestry suitcase and bogged off to find herself

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
If I was Liam I would have left enough cash for my own meal and told him to chase up Mack for the rest of it
I know, I would have point blank refused to pay for somebody else’s meal. We didn’t see Liam’s response but I hope it was a flat no. Regardless of how guilty Liam feels about the affair with Wendy he’s not obligated to do everything Bob tells him to. Just pay for your meal and let Bob worry about the rest. It’s not like Bob can report him to the police for failure to pay his bill

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
If she was annoyed that Sam would risk going to prison over it then I would understand but yeh as above she's more bothered that Craig is dead and clearly thinks he deserves to go to Prison. Obviously she didn't expect to get raped and be in that position but she knew what family she was marrying into

Chita

VIP Member
That's Theo. Seen once in a blue moon along with Harry. Always in the back room. The teacher left him in a basket on the doorstep.
Next time we see him he will be a teenager...but as David is leaving, I suppose the baby will leave too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Danny Miller go off and do whatever you have been doing since you left! They have ruined that character like they do with most to be honest

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
I’m waiting for someone one day in a soap say
“ no I’m sorry I can’t keep that a secret I tell my partner everything” 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha