Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unidentified

VIP Member
I can understand her denial but it wouldn’t happen. God these places are so brutal on their screening. It’s just another stupid unbelievable storyline

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Poor Rishi getting the brunt of Jai’s wrath when his mother got off free

sick of bob now when I think of all the women whose lives he has wrecked 🙄 I’m still hoping Wendy tells him to bog off and runs off with Liam

the vicars parents ( can’t even be arsed to think of their names) is it going to turn out the father hasn’t changed? 🤔 do we care 🤷‍♀️

laurels wedding outfit was nice

Chita

VIP Member
So they have recycled the Cain/Zak/Shadrach/Faith storyline then?

Why is Jai being kinder to his mother than to Rishi?

• Heart

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Can someone get some cocaine or a crack pipe to the script writers. This week has been so boring and crap. We need some much more interesting storylines…
>.. Zombie outbreak
>.. Samson gets married to a ghost
>.. Isis terrorists
>.. New neighbours which turn out to be talking crocodiles (ala Lyle Lyle)
>.. Demonic possession etc…

Anythings got to be better than this crap.

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Just seen online that 5 actors are leaving and one person comes back next week.

Who are we thinking?

I'm guessing one is Dan?

[COLOR=var(--highlight-link)]Emmerdale[/COLOR][COLOR=%s] fans can expect big scenes next week, including a kidnap twist, a new arrival who is no stranger the the village and five possible exits from the ITV soap.
One former cast member of the show is heading back to the Dales more than 20 years after his last scenes. In a twist though, the actor is playing a different character this time around[/COLOR]
I know who the former cast member is who is playing a different character this time round. The actor is Robert Beck, who is married to Jane Danson (Leanne from Corrie) in real life.

He previously played a character called Gavin in 1999 who was Bernice’s boyfriend who she caught kissing another man, Paddy’s cousin Jason Kirk. Not sure of the character he’s going to be playing this time though

• Wow

Leo100

VIP Member
She is such a bloody face ache. Never liked her character and she only got worse.

Hate how they portray her life as- young single mum, aced all her exams, holds down a job and is a popular enough vlogger who is always in nice clothes with immaculate nails, hair and makeup. It's ridiculous. Now she's running the house, sorting out the council tax, and getting arsey with anyone who offers to help her. Fuck off Amelia.

They had such a good opportunity to be rid of her on the very windy day episode, but nope, we just got gurning, wailing, birthing Amelia. The barn should have collapsed on her. They need rid of the walking ball of misery asap!
She was even arsey with council tax 😂 "I just want to know if I'm exempt!"

• Haha

cc_2013

VIP Member
Really can't stand the Chloe character.

What has happened regarding her father?
When she joined the show there was loads of mentions of him being a big gangster with loads of money and who everyone was scared of.
Then suddenly she's got no money and living in a village where she has no links or roots and the menacing father is never referred to.
And she had the Range Rover they made a huge deal of, which has never been seen again and no mention of it going

Chita

VIP Member
I saw one of those online "spoiler" articles this morning, with details of upcoming episodes. It seems that Victoria is going to be sacked from the Hop/Hide (I can never remember which is which) and then David realises that he still has feelings for her. As we know that Vapid David is leaving, could there be a chance that he takes professional busy-body Victoria with him?? 🤞😁

please let this happen.

• Heart
  • Haha