Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she just wanted to gawp at her for kicks
Yes this! She's revelling in the fact she's responsible. What a sicko!
When is someone going to actually use their brain & work out she's a frutloop. She's given everyone around her enough signs.
Dawn was on to her but.....
It's all so bloody frustrating.

Reactions: 7
Yes this! She's revelling in the fact she's responsible. What a sicko!
When is someone going to actually use their brain & work out she's a frutloop. She's given everyone around her enough signs.
Dawn was on to her but.....
It's all so bloody frustrating.
Everyone has seen different things in Meena that are a bit psychotic but all of these people haven’t put their heads together and compared notes. It’s only when you add them all up would people realise she’s unstable

Because they’ve only seen 1 maybe 2 odd things about her they all just think she’s a bit intense but nothing more harmful than that

Reactions: 6
That smirky, smiley face of Meena is really annoying me now, she looks like The Joker without the make-up. :(
OMG 👏👏
When she was helping priya with her bandages she was smirking away like an idiot
If they were to play her like a real psychopath she would be acting normal not like some over the top grinning twerp 🙄

This is going to run and run like Phelan from coronation street isn’t it 🤨

They better have some serious plan for hoe they’re going reveal Meena are a serial killer. Three of her murders haven’t even been investigated as murders 🙄 It’s all bit too unbelievable really. I know it’s soapland and all but come on 🙄🙄🤷‍♀️ And her 4th murder is already pinned on someone else.

Totally unbelievable that Aaron would just abandon Liv while she's in the middle of facing a murder charge 😅

Reactions: 11
Totally unbelievable that Aaron would just abandon Liv while she's in the middle of facing a murder charge 😅
Thank you! I feel like I’m always moaning about how unrealistic soaps are 😂😂 Didn’t even hang around for his boyfriends funeral like wtf emmerdale! Nor was he going to go see his mum before he vanished off the planet (as they do in soapland)

Reactions: 8
Does nobody in this village talk to each other? For a small northern village you’d think there’d be a hell of a lot more people going round saying “don’t you think meena is a bit weird?” Like Christ on a bike she’s a walking red flag even if she didn’t do the murders.

To be fair, she had gone into the Pub to enquire after him.

Im so detached from it all now that when I saw her coming out of the Woolpack I thought it was Gnasher's (Nate's) mother.

He does look like Gnasher doesn't he?
Sorry Gnasher.

Gnasher is the better actor, though.
His voice is so annoying, always sounds a few cakes short of a picnic.

He’s had so many second chances but he abandons Liv? Makes me feel like he only gave them a weeks notice to write this crap exit 😂

Does nobody in this village talk to each other? For a small northern village you’d think there’d be a hell of a lot more people going round saying “don’t you think meena is a bit weird?” Like Christ on a bike she’s a walking red flag even if she didn’t do the murders.
Yes! Also what makes the whole soap (and by this all soaps) unrealistic is that there isn’t a community Facebook page where there is a fake account trolling Meena with a busy body like Brenda or Bernice being the admin.

• Haha
Such a low key nonsensical ending for such a 'popular' character.

(I'd leave Liv to rot too! I'm as evil as Meena)

• Haha
So cry baby Aaron has left, gutted the door has been left open for him, you just know he'll be back!!!

Reactions: 2
i am sure take on me, was done by Morten harket, just a slowed down version, as he sung it on masked singer

Noticed Aaron just up and leaves in fast car, in countryside, why do soap storylines do this, i mean, just up and leave no bags, no letting landlord/owner know the house is empty etc, all the usual questions

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.