Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim said she'd got some champagne from David's shop.

Who is running the shop while David is away?
I know Eric was working there when he told Meena that David had gone away but surely not on his own all the time so maybe moiras son working there too? Racking my brain but cant think of his name.

Reactions: 2
I know Eric was working there when he told Meena that David had gone away but surely not on his own all the time so maybe moiras son working there too? Racking my brain but cant think of his name.
Matty.
Never thought of him. I thought he worked at that Hop place but can't really remember.
I suppose Jacob might be - but I wasn't sure if he'd gone with David or not.

I really need to concentrate more!!!

Reactions: 3
This Meena storyline is getting on my nerves so much.
Why hasn’t Billy mentioned to anyone that he was probably the last person to speak to Ben and he wanted him to go up to the Hop, surely the writers haven’t forgotten that but instead of having him feel guilt that if he’d been there he could have stopped the murder they did a non story with Dawn
I know it’s pretend
I must be a saddo as I felt outraged for manpreet tonight 🙈 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why Meena has now turned on her sister and Charles just readily accepting that it was Manpreet sending messages to Ethan when clearly an idiot can see Meena is an unhinged psychopath. The writers need to go back to drama class 101

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why Meena has now turned on her sister and Charles just readily accepting that it was Manpreet sending messages to Ethan when clearly an idiot can see Meena is an unhinged psychopath. The writers need to go back to drama class 101
I know!! She was desperate for them to get back together , that's the only reason she sent the messages and killed Andrea

Reactions: 4
I’ve just read a theory that Manpreet is actually Meena’s Mum and that’s why Meena is crazy and hates Manpreet so much! Don’t think it’ll be true like how would they work it out 😂

• Wow
I think it’s because Meena likes to be in control and be seen as the ‘good’ (ish) person. Manpreet went against that by attempting to dob Meena.

Bernice usual type is will 🤣 she's never been with anyone like him. I hope they don't end up together

Reactions: 1
I know Als scenes are literally him lurking about

I'm not keen on kerry since she came back

Reactions: 7
Pathetic Bernice is doing my head in. Why is Will so attractive to all the ladies?! He looked ridiculous in his garage overalls :ROFLMAO:

The pub storyline is also tit.

I hope Al burns in the fire, wooden plank like him should catch nicely!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know Bernice has always been a bit dippy but why are they making her full-on doolally?

do we know who causes it and if it was deliberate?

Reactions: 1
I know Bernice has always been a bit dippy but why are they making her full-on doolally?

do we know who causes it and if it was deliberate?
She also needs to get her roots done 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.