Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My memory is failing me - where is Jimmy?
Did he go to prison?

Reactions: 3
That smirky, smiley face of Meena is really annoying me now, she looks like The Joker without the make-up. :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Loved the scene between Cain and Rhona, they're rarely seen together!!
Lydia, was shocked she rang the police!

Reactions: 5
Poor Lydia is gunna get it in the neck when the truth comes out but from their point of view who else could it be , obviously liv is going to get the blame. Meena has been lucky with these murders always been another reason why they've died 😅

Reactions: 2
Bear and Faith terrorising Al 😂
But hello straight out the shower Al 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is the shower next door to the kitchen/living room? He was there in seconds!
And how many bedrooms does the Woolpack have? There's Chas, Paddy, baby Eve, Bear, Faith & now Al living there now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Nate did sleep with that women 😩 I bet this will come out and lead up to Tracy coming out of it for a while when she goes on mat leave

Reactions: 11
So Nate did sleep with that women 😩 I bet this will come out and lead up to Tracy coming out of it for a while when she goes on mat leave
I'm so frustrated with this! Absolute idiot and what's that woman doing turning up in the village? I missed the bit where he asked her how she found him though...

I'm so frustrated with this! Absolute idiot and what's that woman doing turning up in the village? I missed the bit where he asked her how she found him though...
She said she remembered him telling her he lived in Emmerdale.

Reactions: 4
So it’s that small that she can find him by just standing in the middle…but everyone’s not panicking about the serial killer on the loose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone is saying shes gonna be pregnant 😞 defo the end for him and Tracey!

Thank you.

God damn these writers! If this was real life, you wouldn't tell the person you're banging where you actually lived ;)

I hope she isn't pregnant but it looks like it might go that way. Why else would she turn up?

So it’s that small that she can find him by just standing in the middle…but everyone’s not panicking about the serial killer on the loose 🤣
To be fair, she had gone into the Pub to enquire after him.

Im so detached from it all now that when I saw her coming out of the Woolpack I thought it was Gnasher's (Nate's) mother.

He does look like Gnasher doesn't he?
Sorry Gnasher.

Gnasher is the better actor, though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Wonder if she's related to the storyline as Tracey going on maternity leave soon in real life

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.