Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing the Emmerdale thread minus filters unlike Lisa Riley's instagram...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just looked through her Instagram ( saddo I know) and she says the cake fight scene was done in June so maybe she’s been crash dieting and is someone who loses it off her face first 🤷‍♀️ But then I’m thick about filtering 😂

^^Copied from previous thread. Sorry about mentioning Lisa again but she has looked slimmer in her insta pics for many months & way before June so there's been no crash diet. She has put the weight back on but doesn't want to admit it. So why not be honest about it? As for blocking people if they even ask....pathetic!

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand Lisa Riley. She is as fake as they come, deeply manipulative and judgmental of other peoples choices if they don’t mirror her own. She searches herself excessively on social media too

Reactions: 5
What is Mandy Dingle wearing? That Marilyn Monroe hoody is vile! And Lisa definitely filters her Instagram and holds the camera high up to slim herself down

Reactions: 4
I just looked through her Instagram ( saddo I know) and she says the cake fight scene was done in June so maybe she’s been crash dieting and is someone who loses it off her face first 🤷‍♀️ But then I’m thick about filtering 😂

^^Copied from previous thread. Sorry about mentioning Lisa again but she has looked slimmer in her insta pics for many months & way before June so there's been no crash diet. She has put the weight back on but doesn't want to admit it. So why not be honest about it? As for blocking people if they even ask....pathetic!
It’s amazing what filters can do
But at the end of the day they are just living a lie 🤷‍♀️

I thought it was Heath. It’s Kathy all along
I thought it was that person to be honest so I wasn’t shocked

Reactions: 2
Jealous cause April can act and she can’t?
She’s got lovely hair though 😂

What do we think will happen with marlon?
I used to like him but he has been deeply irritating just lately with his over the top mad gurning expressions
Was watching it last night as the subject of debt was raised
of course he could t just be honest with everyone and tell April she had to have a family tea for a party as money was tight
And why is Chas always banging on about needing him as it’s busy when there is only ever two or three in the woolpack at any one time 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't wait for April's troll to be exposed...April out acts 90% of the cast.. Marlon, paddy, Kathy, Jamie, Ellis, Bob, Meena and a few other's are dire imo!

What happened to the land Victoria inherited? She’s moaning about not being able to afford childcare, aI thought she was left loads by her Dad when he died?

Reactions: 15
Literally can’t stand Sarah…so selfish and spoilt! She wanted to meet chloes sister then couldn’t handle it, never mind the sisters feelings!

Reactions: 9
Well I think the true Lisa Riley was seen on Rolling in it on ITV on Saturday night. She’s clearly packed on the pounds. Just own it Lisa.

emmerdale has never been this bad since before the plane crash. It’s loaded with genuinely pointless characters played by even worse actors.

mandy, mackenzie and meena are three of the most horrendous characters in the show. And it’s got to the point where Aaron, Charity, marlon and Chas have had all the stories they can get. A new producer needs to come and rescue it before it suffers further.

Reactions: 10
Well I think the true Lisa Riley was seen on Rolling in it on ITV on Saturday night. She’s clearly packed on the pounds. Just own it Lisa.
Hehe...I was just going to say the same - saw Lisa Riley on 'Rolling in it' and she must have borrowed her body suit and prosthetic chins from Emmerdale as she was looking rather bigger than on her instagram stories!

emmerdale has never been this bad since before the plane crash. It’s loaded with genuinely pointless characters played by even worse actors.

mandy, mackenzie and meena are three of the most horrendous characters in the show. And it’s got to the point where Aaron, Charity, marlon and Chas have had all the stories they can get. A new producer needs to come and rescue it before it suffers further.
I agree - I've been watching it over the last couple of weeks and cringing at how amateurish it seems. It's normally my favourite soap (the last one left really) but the acting has been so poor - the party fight between Mandy and Nicola was a real low point! I'm forever using Covid as an excuse still but it's got to get better soon, surely?

Also, Mackenzie really needs to get killed off in a freak accident as soon as possible!

Reactions: 7
Oh I missed it but I'm glad that it's been confirmed that she doesn't wear a fat suit on Emmerdale lol. She's still a lot smaller than she used to be, and she's stopped drinking so that's great. Why does she refuse to address it on social media? All she has to do is say yes, I've put weight on during covid lockdown....nobody is going to judge her for that. But its the fact that she photoshops her photos, uses filters and deletes and blocks anyone who mentions it. It's disingenuous and misleading of her to avoid telling the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.