Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Meena! She’s great fun and clearing out the deadwood nicely. If only she could bump off Victoria as well…
What I don’t get with Meena’s victims they all can move their head freely but none of them crawl away from her or attempt to crawl away. Would be more believable if Ben attempted to get away - she can’t be hitting them in the perfect spot each time where it paralyses them but allows them to chat.

Reactions: 10
I reckon Liv will get blamed and Aaron’s exit will be him selling up and moving away 🤔

god who would live in that village

Reactions: 4
I actually quite liked Ben 😳

It'll be Victoria the Saint again though when it all eventually comes out 🙄 that's if she ever comes back anyway

Reactions: 5
I actually quite liked Ben 😳

It'll be Victoria the Saint again though when it all eventually comes out 🙄 that's if she ever comes back anyway

Wonder what actually went on and if she or Matthew Wolfenden will come back?

Reactions: 3
meena makes me cringe, she seems to get aroused when killing someone in the aftermath.. makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How far away is the HOP from the cafe?

Dawn found Ben lying dead by the Hop whilst she was on the phone to Harriet, who was sat in the cafe at the time. Harriet said I’ll be right there.

When Harriet arrived the police were already there, cordoning off the area. Either Harriet is a slow walker, the HOP is miles away or the producers mucked up the timings/editing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember hearing that Isabel & Matthew are already back filming and we'll see them on screen in January
Which makes me question this all - if they have been suspended because they were caught being racially insensitive to another coworker they shouldn’t be back. Also they are the worst characters in the soap so no one would miss them.

Is it just me who thinks Liam's a bit of alright? 🤣🙈
Love the bromance with Cain!

Reactions: 11
Which makes me question this all - if they have been suspended because they were caught being racially insensitive to another coworker they shouldn’t be back. Also they are the worst characters in the soap so no one would miss them.

Love the bromance with Cain!
Cain giving him the delphinium seeds 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How is liam earning money?
He was pretending to go to a fake job at a hospital now hes in his alotment all the time.
What happened to his job at the local surgery?
Are to assume he is still there or has he left that job?

Reactions: 11
He was pretending to go to a fake job at a hospital now hes in his alotment all the time.
Onlyfans?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think the writers know themselves 😂😂 was it ever even addressed him leaving the local surgery?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think the writers know themselves 😂😂 was it ever even addressed him leaving the local surgery?
No.
That's my point.
And he suddenly said he was working at a hospital.
Leyla sussed that lie out but never asked about his work at the surgery. Did he rrsign? Take time off for "compassionate leave?" - or what???
Wendy (or whatever her name is) was recently revealed to be unqualified.
So she committed a fraud.

And yet she seems to be the one running that Surgery.

Which is probably for the best because she does seem to know what she's doing.

Liam's busy being at one with nature and
Manpreet has failed to notice her sister's psychpathic personality.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought I missed something about Liam leaving the surgery that was weird. It's like meena taking off as much time as she likes and manpreet did tell her but hardly, you would have at least a disaplinary by now

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t there a bit in the shop where Liam’s card was declined?

Reactions: 6
The thing with soaps is you're best not thinking too much about the storylines 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.