Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of Liv, but what a nasty cow Chas was to her :mad: The Dingle code, what a pile of shite, where was charity, Zak and Marlon?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm not a fan of Liv, but what a nasty cow Chas was to her :mad: The Dingle code, what a pile of shite, where was charity, Zak and Marlon?

Vinnie will not desert her and Chas will have to grovel an apology. The truth will out!!!
I hope Liv makes Chas squirm when the truth does come out.

Reactions: 12
Funny how they didn't want to believe she did it and all turned on Lydia but now Aaron says it then its true. Why are they up Aaron's arse , they are the same with Debbie

Reactions: 9
Vinnie will not desert her and Chas will have to grovel an apology. The truth will out!!!
I hope Liv makes Chas squirm when the truth does come out.
Liv isn't a Dingle, neither is Vinnie, but he's going to be the only one who believes her, so they'll be able to tell the Dingles where to shove their code!!!!

Reactions: 9
I really dislike the Dingles, they ruin everything with their stupid ‘Dingle code’ nonsense.

Reactions: 4
This Meena storyline is getting on my nerves so much.
Why hasn’t Billy mentioned to anyone that he was probably the last person to speak to Ben and he wanted him to go up to the Hop, surely the writers haven’t forgotten that but instead of having him feel guilt that if he’d been there he could have stopped the murder they did a non story with Dawn

Reactions: 14
Apparently there's gonna be another death, [some media articles today]
I'll not mention the character, but we all Know it be Meena behind it

Reactions: 3
Good lad, Vinnie. Standing by Liv.

Im not feeling this "love" between Kim and Will.

Reactions: 8
Bernice “I’ve got a lovely honeybush here, all ready to go.”

🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Kim said she'd got some champagne from David's shop.

Who is running the shop while David is away?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.