Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run, Billy!
Run!

Where is Mandy supposed to be?
And I know Kerry has been working for this mysterious bloke but I can't remember why she left. Where was she supposed to have gone?

Reactions: 6
Ffs....how dumb are these people! Ben was so frustrating.....I wanted to whack him myself!
And as for Billy.....d***head.

Of course Liv will be blamed .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Literally can’t stand Sarah…so selfish and spoilt! She wanted to meet chloes sister then couldn’t handle it, never mind the sisters feelings!
Sarah’s eyebrows infuriate me

and tonight’s episode for fuuuuuuuucks sake 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
So Billy has a little tantrum and says he won’t go see some suspicious footage recorded during an event that ruined his business and killed someone? And of course he discloses said suspicious footage to Meena! Because you know 🤷‍♀️ he completely trusts her after 1 day. Liv of course wanders back to a closed premises only to find it unlocked so she can help herself to the booze and smash a bottle of wine to set the scene for the row between herself and Ben.And then Ben manages to escape Meena after finding out she tried to kill Victoria but of course goes back to save her only to leave the vital evidence sitting on a car seat and the door left wide open 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Meena is out cold with a concussion but within 20 seconds manages to get out of the building through some secret passage way and secure herself the incriminating footage and murder again all the while being concussed 🙄🙄🙄🙄Isn’t employing 10 year olds to do the writing considered child labour and illegal???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is the most tedious storyline. No one can get away with murder so easily multiple times. It’s just so contrived and I’m not usually one to complain about soaps as I know they have some leeway to being ridiculous.

But this is just beyond stupid. No one in their right mind would go back inside a building where a murderer was lurking.

Now conveniently Liv will catch the flack and we’ll have multiple more months of this s hit. Not sure I’ll be watching much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can foresee Liv getting the blame because she will have Ben’s DNA on her after their scuffle, even though the murder weapon, the oar, being 4 times her height so she would find it difficult to swing it at somebody

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.