emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of flogging shite pick&mix take your kids outside for some fun and fresh air

Reactions: 7
She spent all that time defending herself as to why she didn’t need a face mask along with all her desperate mods and now she’s got full Ppe what the duck is that about then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her moderators have a serious superiority complex. Seriously they are behaving like they are moderating for the queen rather than some frump packing pic n mix.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She spent all that time defending herself as to why she didn’t need a face mask along with all her desperate mods and now she’s got full Ppe what the duck is that about then.
Probably because that’s what she was told when public health visited! But she’s still not washing hands/changing gloves between orders, and using the same utensils for every product!

Reactions: 5
When we received our hygiene rating at work we were given a sticker to display our rating on the day of the inspection. If Emma did get a five star rating then surely she would be able to and want to prove it. I don’t see why she’d lie but it baffles me how she got 5 stars.

Reactions: 6
Also she only recently set the sweet thing up right? During COVID lockdowns would they have been doing inspections? Just googled and it says there’s a massive backlog with inspections

Reactions: 3
I always thought when dealing with any kind of food for sale you needed a seperate kitchen with seperate sink for hands and work space which is used soley for that purpose, that really goes for a few people who are selling sweets.
I am always shocked anyone would purchase anything like this but I am very fussy.

Reactions: 4
12 hours ago. She posted a video in the very same outfit that she’s packing orders in right now 🤢🤮I work in a food setting. We can’t even wear our uniforms to work. We have to get changed into them in the building. She’s so so gross

Reactions: 8
I will not buy anything like this online, when I have no idea of the conditions it’s been made or packed in. Never mind mid pandemic!

Reactions: 4
I always thought when dealing with any kind of food for sale you needed a seperate kitchen with seperate sink for hands and work space which is used soley for that purpose, that really goes for a few people who are selling sweets.
I am always shocked anyone would purchase anything like this but I am very fussy.

It’s not fussy to not want cat hair, kid snot and germs in your box of massively overpriced 1 penny sweets

12 hours ago. She posted a video in the very same outfit that she’s packing orders in right now 🤢🤮I work in a food setting. We can’t even wear our uniforms to work. We have to get changed into them in the building. She’s so so gross
Really? Ugh She was saying her youngest was teething yesterday so she’ll be covered in baby drool. 🤢

It’s not even her money it’s downtrodden Dave’s money that she is boasting about all she does is stay in bed til noon then moan on the bog just sayin 🤣🤣🤣
Oh yeh and sell rip (off) a mix

None of what she brought in her food haul is to make a fresh from scratch meal. Don’t get me wrong a quick frozen meal on those nights the kids are doing clubs but come on, surely she could get and cook at least one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
None of what she brought in her food haul is to make a fresh from scratch meal. Don’t get me wrong a quick frozen meal on those nights the kids are doing clubs but come on, surely she could get and cook at least one 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was thinking that & she’s got both freezers full but will be ordering takeaways

Why does she do these big shops at farm foods etc when she usually just orders takeaways anyway

Her excuse for frozen not fresh is “you know family life” sorry don’t you and Dave spend 99% of your time at home?

Even with the most lazy/busy people you can buy fresh chopped veg in any supermarket.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.