emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clean but cluttered remember😂 no Emma hun your house is a tit tip. I can just imagine in smelling of all the takeaways n cat litter🤢
It’s the cat on the sides for me where they eat there meals. I have 3 kids and my house is clean it’s done daily either before work or after work there’s just no excuse

Reactions: 3
On her live yesterday, the child who had been poorly previously was opening the pic and mix box, and sticking her hands inside. Emma and Dave seem to have quite a large amount of disposable income, what they should do is rent a clean space for their “buisness” that way customers can avoid cat hair and kids snot in their pic n mix.

Reactions: 7
It’s the cat on the sides for me where they eat there meals. I have 3 kids and my house is clean it’s done daily either before work or after work there’s just no excuse
I can't even imagine the cat having a litter tray. I mean obviously i understand she's got 5 kids the house isn't going to be clean 24/7 but hers just never is. Those kids are gonna grow up to be the same its a shame

Reactions: 4
She definitely needs help. Hope she gets it
I do too but unfortunately she doesn't think she has a problem at all so won't go looking for help ... I would love to know what dave is really like because he doesn't clean or look after the kids properly either!!

I do too but unfortunately she doesn't think she has a problem at all so won't go looking for help ... I would love to know what dave is really like because he doesn't clean or look after the kids properly either!!
Really is sad . Not sure how you can warrant living in such filth, there house is utterly disgusting. Makes my skin crawl

Okay I might be the odd man out here but I actually don’t think her house is THAT filthy..
It’s certainly cluttered and messy, but I don’t think it’s too a level where her kids are neglected etc. It’s a fairly normal family home where one parent is a bit lazy, yeah you wouldn’t wanna eat dinner there but it’s not harmful to her kids health.

Having said that - it’s definitely not a hygienic enough space to run your food business. Perhaps they should invest in a small unit that doesn’t have a cat roaming around seeing as they seem to have so much income

• Haha
See she’s already on her first takeaway of the day, McDonald’s breakfast. Her insides must be absolute rot :sick:

Reactions: 5
Okay I might be the odd man out here but I actually don’t think her house is THAT filthy..
It’s certainly cluttered and messy, but I don’t think it’s too a level where her kids are neglected etc. It’s a fairly normal family home where one parent is a bit lazy, yeah you wouldn’t wanna eat dinner there but it’s not harmful to her kids health.

Having said that - it’s definitely not a hygienic enough space to run your food business. Perhaps they should invest in a small unit that doesn’t have a cat roaming around seeing as they seem to have so much income
Take it you didn’t see the kitchen clean videos then🤣

Reactions: 7

To me it’s the fact that they run the business from home with a cat roaming and kids that’s ill digging into sweets that’s being sent out. I’d never order from there anyway

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Take it you didn’t see the kitchen clean videos then🤣
Don’t get me wrong, it is grotty and I would never have a cup of tea from there, let alone order food 🤢 however some people are acting like her kids are wading through cat tit to get to the kitchen and it really doesn’t seem too much more than your average lived by 7 people and in desperate need of a good sort out.

To me it’s the fact that they run the business from home with a cat roaming and kids that’s ill digging into sweets that’s being sent out. I’d never order from there anyway
they definitely need to separate the business from the home - not at all hygienic or practical

Reactions: 2
See she’s already on her first takeaway of the day, McDonald’s breakfast. Her insides must be absolute rot :sick:
Yet she is absolutely adamant that she doesn’t have many! 😂 she has more in a single day than I do in a month!! She seems to spend so much on her food shopping yet always has takeaways, where does all that food go!?

Reactions: 6
He looks like he is done with her tit
I was fully thinking the same. Im sorry I sound awful but bleeping hell. Emma sort it out. Your husband is an alright bloke but he looks drained of your tit: be a parent and help with the kids, god, get a sitter and have time with him, AS A HUSBAND. Face it: he’s your live in nanny at this point

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.