emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe she had a “successful” beauty business when she can’t even maintain herself “David” looks like a wet wipe aswel like he’s just brainwashed and fed up that much he just goes along and agrees with her bullshit
It’s the nails for me when she said she was successful and she showed a picture I was shocked at how shocking they were

Reactions: 3
We're not bullying her Dave or the kids tho

Also me and my sister drink a lot of coffee have done for years and our teeth are fine so🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It's very easy to blame a website for her problems ... makes her feel better about herself... no one's bullying here just saying what they see

Reactions: 9
She should be more honest with herself rather than lying to herself all the time telling herself she’s cleaning/dieting/happy/creating the worlds biggest business. That was she wouldn’t hit the ground so hard when she falls. It’s verryyyy repetitive 🙄

Reactions: 7
She has done a video before (I think it was one where she was getting the kids to try snacks from different countries) and one of the girls teeth were in terrible condition.

Reactions: 2
What I don’t understand is, if she has the mental health problems she says she has why oh why would she come here and read negative comments about herself ? Also she’s going to bring the attention back to this site yet again, I know she didn’t name the site but one of her followers in her comment section did. Emma stop reading here, I’m sure you must have some orders to pack.

If her mental health is that bad stop posting so publicly! Her house isn’t cluttered its a mess, and if she truly believes it is clutter clean it, sort it out, if you don’t like people mentioning it stop showing it.

Reactions: 12
Emma you can be on social media but if you present yourself as a woman act like a woman and present your house as trampy you will get called a woman you get me me show the negatives so of course people will call out what they see from your own actions

Also someone called her house spotless in the comments 🤨 I am not hiding my identity I called her out on my personal account with name and photo and was blocked straight away

Reactions: 8
OH BORE OFFFFF EMMAAAAA 😭 no ones bullying, people here are pointing out legit/valid facts and opinions based on what YOU are posting.

‘sWeEtiE’, you’re the one who refuses to take any ownership of questionable things you’ve done/said on your tiktok before. if you can’t handle social media, which you clearly can’t, then you need to get off it, for your own benefit.. or just post something fun that isn’t your snot and cat hair encrusted pick n mix..😢

Video no 2 - one does protest too much!

Thing is none of us are saying stuff that she hadn’t shown on her tt- it’s our opinions and as far as I know we are still allowed them!

Thing is none of us are saying stuff that she hadn’t shown on her tt- it’s our opinions and as far as I know we are still allowed them!

The excuse about you wouldn't say it to someone in the street is 💩
We aren't directly saying this to you online emma! You've came looking for it!
We are all allowed our opinions and ours is your house isn't cluttered it's an absolute state, as are you. Please clean your house, your kids and your attitude

Reactions: 10
The excuse about you wouldn't say it to someone in the street is 💩
We aren't directly saying this to you online emma! You've came looking for it!
We are all allowed our opinions and ours is your house isn't cluttered it's an absolute state, as are you. Please clean your house, your kids and your attitude
Exactly👏

As some people have read here me and my partner started our business in November last year. Took 5 months of hard planning. Sorting insurance out, getting the stock doing all the finances/plans using Excel etc. Writing up all ingredients & allergens on each product that's uploaded to the website. It was such a long process and exhausting.

But oh god yes. I mean the pop rocks RRP is about £2/£2.49 something like that. Yes wholesalers will always be cheaper because that's how every business makes money.

We do special bundles. We sell individual items at RRP price. Then the bundles are discounted we discount our bundles around 5-15% off the approx RRP.

After the comments I would just like to see if our bundles look worth the prices. Please let me know if you would think these would be worth it. This is just a handful of the ones we have. Got more special bundles on the way over the next few weeks but wanted to share my favourites to see if anyone think these are worth it.
Chew bar bundle £1.79
Gummy Takeaway Bundle £2.00
Cadbury Bundle (The 2 images are the one bundle) £9.29
Popping Candy Bundle £7.99
Rock Bundle £3.99
Sourz Bundle £11.99
We do charge postage and have the option of 1st class or 2nd class. But we do offer free postage over £30.

Each order would come with a free tea bag, biscoff biscuit and will be adding one of our milk chocolates with our logo. (Waiting for these to arrive) 😊
New to this but I’d definitely buy everything prices are amazing

From her recent video no one is entitled to an opinion. Soon as I saw how scruffy the kids were I started noticing everything else and I was going to buy from her 🤢

All she’s doing is bringing more attention over to this site by speaking about it!! It’s the exact same as that Alex Platt girl, she checks on here everyday and makes constant tik toks about it and lives reading comments out and her thread blows up nearly everyday. Why would you read here if you know it’s affecting your mental health🤨🤨

Reactions: 4
omg, I just wanna know where the money tree is. Its endless purchasing in the house. surely it can't be profit from her rip off sweet and cheap witches memorabilia business.

does anyone know why her and hannah don't talk anymore? has the novelty friendship worn off or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
omg, I just wanna know where the money tree is. Its endless purchasing in the house. surely it can't be profit from her rip off sweet and cheap witches memorabilia business.

does anyone know why her and hannah don't talk anymore? has the novelty friendship worn off or something?

Hannah commented on one of her tiktoks about tattle life either yesterday or the day before so I’m guessing there still civil!

Reactions: 3

At the bottom of her garden 😂. I’d love a clothes haul of any sort but my 3 kids are my priority and they dress way better than me lol. I’ll just keep treating myself to my wax melts every other month 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.