emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said in the live that hers and Dave dream business would be to open up a softplay/cafe……..

Reactions: 1
She said she’s enjoyed every bit of the business 😂😂😂😂😂 what bollocks remember when she gave it up for a couple of weeks because it was causing her depression ??

Reactions: 2
why’s she opening a cafe when she dont even cook lol is she just gonna repackage mcdonald’s breakfasts and costa

Reactions: 5
She just said in the live that hers and Dave dream business would be to open up a softplay/cafe……..
She said on a live a couple of months back that she wants a cat cafe. I can't imagine anything worse with her hygiene. You'd probably get fleas 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Omg in her live she wiped her snotty nose on her bare arm whilst packing sweets up....foul

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How anyone can buy pick & mix after watching her on that live is beyond me.I really thought she would be giving it up when selling tat for cheap, she needs to focus on her family, house, cleanliness, eating and her stinking attitude.

Reactions: 6
I really think that she needs to go get her hair cut and sorted by a hairdresser, dye it dark, buy some products that are going to help it and leave it alone for a while. It’ll all fall out soon it’s absolutely terrible

Reactions: 5
Her teeth are beyond brushing and flossing she needs to get herself to the dentist for a deep clean.
I’m a dental nurse and all I can think about is her poor children’s teeth, I hope they get brushed regularly😞

Reactions: 7
The pick and mix sweet haul made me laugh with the professional cleaner 😂... Try using it Emma love

Reactions: 3
On her Instagram she is charging £10.99 for a munch box which literally looks like it’s worth about £6/7. Absolute ripoff.

• Wow
If she’s trying not to cry because she looks like a potato why doesn’t she stop shoveling tit down her gob

She has been reading here after that video. Sorry but we've seen videos house is dirty, if you don't want people commenting on your life then perhaps don't post everything on social media?.

Get a job both of you, clean your children, clean your house honestly you'll feel so much better

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.