emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres just no excuse for it my mum had 6 kids 5of them all fairly close together and my sisters got 4 and one on the way and neither of them have ever lived in such a state🤢 because they put the children FIRST apart from the toys around the house the house was spotless and obviously they cleaned those up, everyone well looked after including themselves and lovely home cooked meals. Shes just a scruffy miserable twit and i feel sorry for those poor children and dave for having to live like this

Also just incase anyone was interested a good few months ago before i realised how bad she was i ordered a £10 mystery box to see what the deal was and this is what came after 2 weeks. The box was mostlu packing peanutsView attachment 581916

Also just incase anyone was interested a good few months ago before i realised how bad she was i ordered a £10 mystery box to see what the deal was and this is what came after 2 weeks. The box was mostlu packing peanutsView attachment 581916

Plus the £3.50 shipping im pretty sure
As some people have read here me and my partner started our business in November last year. Took 5 months of hard planning. Sorting insurance out, getting the stock doing all the finances/plans using Excel etc. Writing up all ingredients & allergens on each product that's uploaded to the website. It was such a long process and exhausting.

But oh god yes. I mean the pop rocks RRP is about £2/£2.49 something like that. Yes wholesalers will always be cheaper because that's how every business makes money.

We do special bundles. We sell individual items at RRP price. Then the bundles are discounted we discount our bundles around 5-15% off the approx RRP.

After the comments I would just like to see if our bundles look worth the prices. Please let me know if you would think these would be worth it. This is just a handful of the ones we have. Got more special bundles on the way over the next few weeks but wanted to share my favourites to see if anyone think these are worth it.
Chew bar bundle £1.79
Gummy Takeaway Bundle £2.00
Cadbury Bundle (The 2 images are the one bundle) £9.29
Popping Candy Bundle £7.99
Rock Bundle £3.99
Sourz Bundle £11.99
We do charge postage and have the option of 1st class or 2nd class. But we do offer free postage over £30.

Each order would come with a free tea bag, biscoff biscuit and will be adding one of our milk chocolates with our logo. (Waiting for these to arrive) 😊

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
As some people have read here me and my partner started our business in November last year. Took 5 months of hard planning. Sorting insurance out, getting the stock doing all the finances/plans using Excel etc. Writing up all ingredients & allergens on each product that's uploaded to the website. It was such a long process and exhausting.

But oh god yes. I mean the pop rocks RRP is about £2/£2.49 something like that. Yes wholesalers will always be cheaper because that's how every business makes money.

We do special bundles. We sell individual items at RRP price. Then the bundles are discounted we discount our bundles around 5-15% off the approx RRP.

After the comments I would just like to see if our bundles look worth the prices. Please let me know if you would think these would be worth it. This is just a handful of the ones we have. Got more special bundles on the way over the next few weeks but wanted to share my favourites to see if anyone think these are worth it.
Chew bar bundle £1.79
Rock Bundle £3.99
Sourz Bundle £11.99
We do charge postage and have the option of 1st class or 2nd class. But we do offer free postage over £30.

Each order would come with a free tea bag, biscotti biscuit and will be adding one of our milk chocolates with our logo. (Waiting for these to arrive) 😊
such good pricing and honestly that sours bundle looks like a dream <3
they're so clean and well put together bundles <3

• Heart
Yes Emma you do eat junk food an no that one McDonalds breakfast won't make you gain 20 stone or whatever you said but the numerous takeaways every day and starbucks/costa n where ever else you go for your coffees will🙄 obviously people sre gonna be curious when you go on a diet or calorie deficit every other bloody week🙄

hahahaahhaha this creature 😂 she’s clearly unhappy with her body, I’m not saying every one has to be slim no way but if you’re that unhappy you’d maybe cut back on the maccies breakfast, the Starbucks, the dominos 🙄 why’s she acting like she doesn’t want to loose weight when she’s been in a deficit 20 times this year

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t ever imagine eating what she eats in a day I dread to think the health conditions her kids are going to have when they’re older. I’m not really a healthy person but I most definitely do not eat as much as she does and I can’t remember the last time I had a takeaway it’s dreadful that she puts that much junk into her body and isn’t bothered

Reactions: 3
It’s evident that Emma reads here but here she can’t just delete the comments she doesn’t like.
Anyway, just a quick little message for Emma,
If you stop eating crap and start eating healthier food, chances are you won’t be ill as much as you are. If you fill your body with copious amount of fat and salt your immune system is going to be tit at dealing with bugs and infections.

Reactions: 5
You know what would help her mental health exercise and diet it’s proven to help and probably prevent her from being ill or having the shits every other day she’s gaining weight so fast you can see it in her face recently when she said she wanted to loose it she’s looking scruffier and scruffier by the minute can’t even iron a top or brush her hair or even change her clothes and it’s pure just laziness

Reactions: 7
"What makes you think I'm trying to lose weight?!" I merely suggested the calorie counting May have given people that idea, I've had a row from smiler (dave) and been blocked! Strange wee couple, post EVERY part of their business then act shocked when people have questions and/or opinions 🤣

Reactions: 7

Chew bar bundle £1.79
Rock Bundle £3.99
Sourz Bundle £11.99

Each order would come with a free tea bag, biscoff biscuit and will be adding one of our milk chocolates with our logo. (Waiting for these to arrive) 😊
Yes I would definitely get the rock bundle

• Heart
It’s a standing joke in our house “do you want an Emmawill breakfast wrap”🤢🤢 they can’t be that good because she doesn’t even eat them herself.

I do not get the Maccies breakfast for all, I thought kids had a bowl of cerial.
So while Mum and Dad are not cooking and not working, what are they doing?

Reactions: 5
What's with the camera going in and out, is it meant to make a point, anyhow I do not need to see anyone eating scramled eggs on toast I have that most day's without a song and dance.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.