emmawill2014

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This hurts me. Physically and emotionally.
I was screaming at my phone when she spun round...it doesn’t look the worst now tbh it just needs someone to even it an put layers in it hope to god she doesn’t attempt them herself

Reactions: 2
What I'd like to know is how she can be arsed doing her hair at this time of night when she has 5 kids to look after in the morning

Reactions: 5
What is this woman’s obsession with messing with her hair 😭 it goes from bad to worse every single time she does anything to it :eek:

Reactions: 4
She just called someone a bleep 😭 stay classy emma! What was the comment?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I'd like to know is how she can be arsed doing her hair at this time of night when she has 5 kids to look after in the morning
She doesn’t look after them in the morning, Dave does. She rolls outta bed whenever she wants

She just called someone a bleep 😭 stay classy emma! What was the comment?
I think it was the person saying her and Dave are like brother and sister

• Haha
Why’s she cut a fringe when she clearly can’t be bothered to wash or even brush it regularly

Reactions: 1
Why are people asking her questions you should be asking a midwife. It’s ridiculous😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why’s she cut a fringe when she clearly can’t be bothered to wash or even brush it regularly
I think she’s said before she cuts herself and the kids fringes because of the size of their foreheads... I’m pretty sure that’s her reason from memory.
I’d book myself and all the kids in to a hairdresser and have no takeaways that week.... but obviously she’s got other ideas 😩
PS DAVE THE SLAVE AAAAHAHAHAH. That’s gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's advises not to tell people until the first scan because then the chance of miscarriage is lower.
Not strictly true - people don't announce because we still treat miscarriage and baby loss as a taboo. How people handle their pregnancy is entirely a personal decision. So much work is done on breaking the taboo of miscarriage and baby loss, yet still a lot of people expect people to act a certain way because it might make others feel uncomfortable.
Emma pisses me off as much as the next person, but lets not trivialise the loss of someones child, which is what she has experienced. She had a positive test, she had a miscarriage and if she wants to shout it from the rooftops that is entirely her decision. If she had carried her baby to term and lost it, would you have expected her not to share her experience?

Reactions: 7
Not strictly true - people don't announce because we still treat miscarriage and baby loss as a taboo. How people handle their pregnancy is entirely a personal decision. So much work is done on breaking the taboo of miscarriage and baby loss, yet still a lot of people expect people to act a certain way because it might make others feel uncomfortable.
Emma pisses me off as much as the next person, but lets not trivialise the loss of someones child, which is what she has experienced. She had a positive test, she had a miscarriage and if she wants to shout it from the rooftops that is entirely her decision. If she had carried her baby to term and lost it, would you have expected her not to share her experience?
I agree with you, just saying why some people think you shouldn't say anything. I have children and I waited untill the first scan purely because I wouldn't like the questions on it all if I did miscarry but that's just who I am. I totally agree that you should be able to say when you want though.

So she’s decorating and sorting out her house... and going to be too! Hooorrraaaay! She says she doesn’t read here; yet is taking all our advice to sort out her messy house!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.