Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually pissed me right off using the COL for her content, this week alone she's had food at morrisons cafe, a chippy tea and McDonald's for the kids, she's got that £119 screen thing to flog and spent christ knows how much on tit. Tell me you have NO idea what it's like not knowing whether you're going to have to choose between heating and eating without telling me 😡
Exactly. It’s fuckimg disgusting. She’s always like ‘what, so my kids don’t deserve a treat?’ And it’s like, that’s one whole point of the COL crisis, people can’t be affording to treat their kids ffs. She really has no idea whilst she sits there in her mortgage free bought for her house

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion,
Money doesn't matter to emmawill as dates parents will foot the bill..

Reactions: 8
Wish she’d stop banging on about her having 6 kids-it’s in every video-it’s not a flex Emma! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wish she’d stop banging on about her having 6 kids-it’s in every video-it’s not a flex Emma! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She says it like it’s this massive inconvenience to her life. Like that’s why she doesn’t cook proper meals etc. like YOU chose to have them ffs?

Reactions: 3
The past four days the kids have had fish fingers and chips, chippy tea, McDonald's and nuggets and chips tonight. That's just laziness on her part it's not like she running them to different activities etc.. shes at home all day. Imagine that being the only flex you have...six kids! You chose to have them it's you're responsibility to look after them. Plus flogging a £100 kettle, shopping hauls everyday ...ticktok shop etc... read the room!

The past four days the kids have had fish fingers and chips, chippy tea, McDonald's and nuggets and chips tonight. That's just laziness on her part it's not like she running them to different activities etc.. shes at home all day. Imagine that being the only flex you have...six kids! You chose to have them it's you're responsibility to look after them. Plus flogging a £100 kettle, shopping hauls everyday ...ticktok shop etc... read the room!
I said this to my oh when I saw it, then the "clapback" video when people were saying she could have made the maccies at home for cheaper. She has absolutely NO concept of what people are going through! See she's having a Toby today. Most people are scrimping and saving as much as they can atm because for many it's a 6week month coming, but not miss cost of living.

Reactions: 1
I assume that Tesco video was made yday. Why is she buying all her food so early? I swear it’s down to boredom. She’ll just go and buy it all again because all that fruit and veg will be off.

I can’t understand why people who don’t work do their food shopping on the weekend… especially with 6 kids in tow! 😅

I’m almost at the end of my maternity leave and I’m going to make the most of little one being in nursery on Wednesday and go do the food shop at 8am before all the layabout benefit scroungers (the actual ones, not disabled etc) roll out of bed!

• Heart
Imagine wasting ya life spending everyday visiting a shop buying absolute crap and stuffing your face full of junk 😂. She needs a job or smth

Lovely nutritious tea again tonight.🤔 Yet she's been shopping again today..make it make sense no excuse for them both really. Poor parenting

Lovely nutritious tea again tonight.🤔 Yet she's been shopping again today..make it make sense no excuse for them both really. Poor parenting
Didn't you know, it's ok because she "can't be arsed" then in the next breath it's because she's a good mother because she's giving them what they want. She is coming across like she's having a bit of a menty b atm, not gonna lie, very confrontational and a bit manic in her replies.

Don't post on social media if you are not going to like people opinions. She wants people to relate to her...however some parents have been at work all day, picked the kids up, shoved something in the oven whilst they tidy up, get stuff ready for the next day etc

Reactions: 5
Don't post on social media if you are not going to like people opinions. She wants people to relate to her...however some parents have been at work all day, picked the kids up, shoved something in the oven whilst they tidy up, get stuff ready for the next day etc
I'm a sahm and I'll admit that on some days, I can't be arsed, but, I've started doing dump bags for the freezer when we go shopping, I'll plan maybe a week or two in advance, chuck everything in zip lock bags, including any seasonings veg whatever and then put in slow cooker or oven. I always double everything too so that I can freeze the leftovers so that for days when I truly can't be arsed, all I have to do is reheat. Take this week for example, I know I'm doing the big shop today, so it's leftover fajita with rice, we're visiting family tomorrow so leftover spag bol, Friday I'll be starting prepping everything for Christmas day, we've got left over curry. Everything is chock full of veg, homemade and it'll take me no time at all to sort. There's absolutely no excuse. Even a ready meal would have been better than the shite she fed them last night

Her videos should be shown in secondary schools as a contraceptive device. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone commented on the freezer tea video and she replied they have a varied diet? Of what beige freezer food from different supermarkets. No excuse not to bung something in the slow cooker, prep throughout the day etc... there's two of them at home. Also her portion sizes why do they all have the same surely the older ones need more than the baby.

She can't be serious with that tea, cold ham one egg and chips? No knife either so no table manners etc... good way to teach them how to eat properly.