Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes getting her house valued on Monday and wants to know how much its worth as 'I' brought it as a new build and 'I' had the garden landscaped. You didn't bloody buy anything Emma you liar. All scrounged off your dopey husbands parents. Honestly don't know how she has the cheek.

Reactions: 9
She’s thinks she’s going to make money off that? It’s a relative new build that they’ve trashed.

Reactions: 4
How the hell is she mortgage free? 🤯
Dave lives off a huge inheritance. She said in a live once she met him, realised how well off he was, sacked off college and got pregnant. Whoever has allowed him to just live off that money needs a reality check. They live like slobs and have no sense of reality.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her whole personality is that she birthed six kids. How bleeping boring 🥱 not like millions of women have done the exact same…🙄

Reactions: 5
I created this a few weeks back and it still rings true

Money doesn't matter to emmawill as daves parents will foot the bill..
You need to get “6 kids” in there somewhere. She seems to think it’s a flex!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her whole personality is that she birthed six kids. How bleeping boring 🥱 not like millions of women have done the exact same…🙄
Without pain relief as well.. imagine that being all you did in life. They don't do much either, no clubs, social activities etc.... they are both lazy parents, they are both off all day both drive etc... no excuse really

Reactions: 9
Don’t think you can pay for it on TikTok only insta. TikTok seem to be verifying every Tom dick and happy at the moment 🙄

Don’t think you can pay for it on TikTok only insta. TikTok seem to be verifying every Tom dick and happy at the moment 🙄
Ahhh right ok. I did read someone’s comments the other day about being like on tv or in the paper 3 times or more can get you verified, whether that’s true or not. I remember her insta being verified because I commented how she’d paid for it and she blocked me 😂 then does a post days later saying she had paid for it

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Won’t buy free range eggs because she’s on a budget but will splash 60 quid on a beige Chinese.

Reactions: 6