Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was going on long walks every day when she started to lose weight. I don’t know if she still is but in fairness to her, she’s done well.

I thought she didn't need to budget and could easily spend hundreds without worrying about it 🤔 sure she said that in a video a while ago when someone called her on it? Thing is, she's going on about meals on a budget, yet its all processed tit (nothing against it, we love a freezer tea), yet you can make so many lovely meals for cheap without buying out the freezer section

Reactions: 1
why’s she advertising a love honey shower head her kids will use and saying about it spicing up your love life etc all on the same account she posts her children. absolute rotter and the fringe on her 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That "mac and cheese" she's made is absolutely criminal. Just plastic cheese and milk in the sauce, with cheap grated cheese on top. Vile.

Reactions: 5
She really needs to wash her hair and brush that awful fringe, why have they all got greasy, unbrushed hair, Dave and the kids are the same.

Reactions: 3
She literally put in her mac and cheese video that she never salts her pasta water then making meatballs for kids ours salt in her pasta water… she can’t keep up with herself

That "mac and cheese" she's made is absolutely criminal. Just plastic cheese and milk in the sauce, with cheap grated cheese on top. Vile.
Absolutely rank. She would be better using the colmans packet mix if she can’t be arsed making a roux.

Can someone explain what’s going on with her lately it’s all about no takeaways and spending less in shops lol what about the £400 home bargains shops on random junk she used to buy? Has she hit her credit card limit or something

Can someone explain what’s going on with her lately it’s all about no takeaways and spending less in shops lol what about the £400 home bargains shops on random junk she used to buy? Has she hit her credit card limit or something
I dunno, but have you noticed it's ALL savers and essentials things she's buying now? Absolutely NOTHING wrong with it, my cupboard is full of it because we're literally on the bones of our arse most months. but when she goes and drops £900 at Costco and brags about massive food shops that cost hundreds, gousto meals for her and him while feeding the kids pure shite, buying this that and the other and suddenly is making out they're on the breadline, it's a bit odd...something has to have gone on, her attitude fully stinks aswell atm. And that macaroni cheese 🤢 would have been cheaper and tastier to make a roux for it.

On a budget with the clicker thing yet been shopping everyday this week🤔. They are both at home all day so why can't they cook from scratch. Prep The slow cooker even get the kids involved the night before. Make sauces with hidden veg, casseroles with extra veg. It's all processed baige food with no nutritional value. And what's with all the commission paid adverts

On a budget with the clicker thing yet been shopping everyday this week🤔. They are both at home all day so why can't they cook from scratch. Prep The slow cooker even get the kids involved the night before. Make sauces with hidden veg, casseroles with extra veg. It's all processed baige food with no nutritional value. And what's with all the commission paid adverts
Exactly this! She had time to batch cook (and what happened to prepping all the veg for freezer etc like she used to?🤔), has time to set the camera up to film her cooking shite but can't make nutritious meals? My biggest bugbear with these creators who are like "my kids won't eat this or that" (theres a few), we've seen what you feed your kids from them weaning, never offering variety or anything, just given fish fingers, nuggets etc and then they're like, they won't eat veg, they won't eat this or that...because they're used to processed tit! Don't get me wrong, mine love a freezer tea, but they also eat the majority of what I put in front of them because they've always been offered variety.
And, miss "budget queen" clearly doesn't give a tit really about the cost of living etc, dropping over £100 on Christmas jumpers and jamas for them all, as well as all the tit "they were only"...get a bleeping grip

I dunno, but have you noticed it's ALL savers and essentials things she's buying now? Absolutely NOTHING wrong with it, my cupboard is full of it because we're literally on the bones of our arse most months. but when she goes and drops £900 at Costco and brags about massive food shops that cost hundreds, gousto meals for her and him while feeding the kids pure shite, buying this that and the other and suddenly is making out they're on the breadline, it's a bit odd...something has to have gone on, her attitude fully stinks aswell atm. And that macaroni cheese 🤢 would have been cheaper and tastier to make a roux for it.
I came here to say this! She used to buy branded everything! Used to have people constantly asking how she afforded it! Maybe Dave’s parents have seen sense 😉

I don't even get it? I don't get the point of it. Just use your brain?
Cos just like EVERY video recently, it can be linked to tik tok shop. Not gonna lie, she's done my head in recently, ooh look at this dress, perfect for going out blah blah blah, doesn't she have such crippling anxiety that even the school run was a no go until he started "working" and couldn't do it?

Cos just like EVERY video recently, it can be linked to tik tok shop. Not gonna lie, she's done my head in recently, ooh look at this dress, perfect for going out blah blah blah, doesn't she have such crippling anxiety that even the school run was a no go until he started "working" and couldn't do it?
Bought her a new car and everything and then made him quit his job so he could carry on doing it 😂

Oh duck off emma, you buy so much useless crap that you’re able to afford non caged eggs. Don’t pretend like you’re struggling to put meals on the table

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.