Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have both been off work all week whilst they have been at school, surely it would make sense to go then. I'm sure the kids would actually like to do something interesting, day out, activities etc... not go round the supermarket. They have two cars between them as well. The kids don't do any activities or hobbies or have any one on one time with their parents. All about food hauls/ processed food for tea etc.....
---
She can’t go 3 feet away from Dave at any time
Definitely trust issues here. Plus they never mention any friends etc... coffee trips/meals/nights out with friends

Reactions: 3
Buying Easter eggs in front of the kids was strange. Can buy Easter eggs but can’t buy free range eggs……okayyy thennnn

They have both been off work all week whilst they have been at school, surely it would make sense to go then. I'm sure the kids would actually like to do something interesting, day out, activities etc... not go round the supermarket. They have two cars between them as well. The kids don't do any activities or hobbies or have any one on one time with their parents. All about food hauls/ processed food for tea etc.....
---

Definitely trust issues here. Plus they never mention any friends etc... coffee trips/meals/nights out with friends
wasn’t it around the time dave got his job she dropped all the weight lol probs didn’t want him getting off with a colleague at the supermarket

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wasn’t it around the time dave got his job she dropped all the weight lol probs didn’t want him getting off with a colleague at the supermarket
Yeah 😂 Dave finally got a job stacking shelves at night and bought her a new car and everything so she could do the school run and then made him quit because she couldn’t be on her own 😂 I remember when he did have his night job and he’d get home in the morning and still make him do the school run with her and she’d just sit there in the passenger seat with a Starbucks whilst Dave looked half asleep

• Haha
Have they ever been on holiday. I know not everyone can afford one but the amount they waste on crap surely they could take them away

Have they ever been on holiday. I know not everyone can afford one but the amount they waste on crap surely they could take them away

Anyone remember when they took the kids to a caravan park holiday and they left within 20 mins and went back home🤣

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember when they took the kids to a caravan park holiday and they left within 20 mins and went back home🤣
Ah yes I remember now was it during Covid and they couldn’t sit on the same table because there was so many of them and she was moaning about it that her and dippy Dave had to sit on seperate tables 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She desperately wants attention over her new nails 🤭 they definitely aren't to my taste, they look bizarre on her and are completely impractical!

• Haha
She forgot to eat when everyone else was eating….never forgets to eat when she’s at greggs or costa or Starbucks. Okayyy thennnn

• Haha
I do wish companies would research who they are sending there products too. Why does she needs a family weekly/monthly organizer ..her kids don't do anything apart from go to school and come home.would love to see what she writes on it

Reactions: 2
Imagine spending £1200 on food this month and all the kids eat is processed freezer food. You could spend half of that on fresh produce and make home cooked meals. The fact is they are both too lazy to do this and use the excuse we have 6 kids. She doesn't work and he's always in her videos so not sure when he actually works.

Reactions: 7
The fact she's realized she needs to eat better but is not doing the same for the kids is shameful.. they need to have better diets too if your doing it for yourself whilst not do it for everyone. No excuses she's off all day and 5 of them are in school. Plan the night before whilst they are both at home prep the veg etc... get the kids involved too. Slower cooker on in the morning have a home cooked meal to serve up

Reactions: 1
The fact she's realized she needs to eat better but is not doing the same for the kids is shameful.. they need to have better diets too if your doing it for yourself whilst not do it for everyone. No excuses she's off all day and 5 of them are in school. Plan the night before whilst they are both at home prep the veg etc... get the kids involved too. Slower cooker on in the morning have a home cooked meal to serve up
Emma only cares about Emma

I’d be absolutely embarrassed giving my kids - especially the 2 year old! - Pot Noodles for dinner, let alone film it for TikTok. Lazy pair of scruffs