Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off emma, you buy so much useless crap that you’re able to afford non caged eggs. Don’t pretend like you’re struggling to put meals on the table
I wish there was an eyeroll reaction, she's such a twit

Reactions: 2
morrisons savers eggs are free range and something like 70p for 6 🙄 no excuse emma🙈
---
I'm gutted that mine seems to have stopped stocking them. I won't pretend that we don't buy the cheap eggs regardless of if they're from caged hens, because we do, I'd happily buy free range every time but we are literally scrimping and saving on everything atm because times are bloody hard, and we need to feed our kids, but she's literally pleading poverty in one breath, then in the next dropping a couple of hundred on tit that she doesn't need, aswell as going food shopping every day.

Reactions: 4
Emma doesn’t need to buy eggs from caged hens. Not when she’s buying shitloads of other branded snacks and foods costing hundreds and hundreds. She’s got access to a never ending pot of money. She’s not relatable as a mum of six struggling to feed her kids. You aren’t struggling Emma. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
im ngl if there no free range eggs I don't buy any idk how people buy caged eggs sorry not sorry
Same. I could never. Her suggesting it’s the only way she could afford to feed her family when she lives off Dave’s parents and inheritance is disgusting.

Reactions: 5
She literally made a video saying about how caged eggs are treated is torture…yet still buys them. It’s absolutely wild to me

She literally made a video saying about how caged eggs are treated is torture…yet still buys them. It’s absolutely wild to me
Did she? She’s so full of her own tit. I’ll never forget the time she made macaroni with coconut milk because she didn’t have any normal. There’s no way they ate that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Did she? She’s so full of her own tit. I’ll never forget the time she made macaroni with coconut milk because she didn’t have any normal. There’s no way they ate that.
Why can none of these TikTok plebs make a proper mac and cheese? It drives me insane.

• Haha
Soz to double post but can't afford to buy free range eggs yet can afford that bleeping massive Chinese takeaway? Makes sense 🙄

Reactions: 6
Soz to double post but can't afford to buy free range eggs yet can afford that bleeping massive Chinese takeaway? Makes sense 🙄
Exactly. Then she gets annoyed when people pull her up. It’s her own fault for lying.

Bloody hell I scrolled past this and thought she'd committed mass murder

IMG_0871.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
has she had a good wake up call and is running out of money or what not because now she’s all ‘thrifty’ and living on a budget with her 6 kids, last year I remember her going home bargains every day spending £300 on lip balms and Keyrings.

Reactions: 1
I don't even believe she's now skint and has to budget. I think she does it just to feel like she's being relatable to others and she gets more engagement showing her dish up processed foods even tho most is negative. The more comments she gets the more ££ she gets

Reactions: 7
I don't even believe she's now skint and has to budget. I think she does it just to feel like she's being relatable to others and she gets more engagement showing her dish up processed foods even tho most is negative. The more comments she gets the more ££ she gets
She’s not skint at all. She was just losing engagement on her old content. There’s only so much shite you can buy from Hone Bargains etc. that brand new build house has been an utter state since they moved in.

I think you are absolutely right here as this is what I was thinking. I noticed she got quite a lot of bad comments before about her spending and showing off so she’s pretending to be thrifty now.

Reactions: 1
She was just live and having a go at people asking to see her kids. Yes it’s weird for people to ask but you think it’s weird but then will happily film them and post it to thousands of people on the internet! Make it make sense

Guessing the cost of living crisis wasn't getting her the views she was expecting, so now she's suddenly not watching the pennies again, £40 on that necklace the other day, £10 on a cake because it's Friday and a chippy tea....duck off with the "I've got mouths to feed" when arguing with people about eggs, you've clearly got NO clue about what the majority of people are going through right now.

Reactions: 6
Guessing the cost of living crisis wasn't getting her the views she was expecting, so now she's suddenly not watching the pennies again, £40 on that necklace the other day, £10 on a cake because it's Friday and a chippy tea....duck off with the "I've got mouths to feed" when arguing with people about eggs, you've clearly got NO clue about what the majority of people are going through right now.
My kids would never have eaten a cake that rich when they were young. They loved fairy cakes out of greggs etc, doughnuts but Jesus Christ that chocolate cake is ridiculous.

She's actually pissed me right off using the COL for her content, this week alone she's had food at morrisons cafe, a chippy tea and McDonald's for the kids, she's got that £119 screen thing to flog and spent christ knows how much on tit. Tell me you have NO idea what it's like not knowing whether you're going to have to choose between heating and eating without telling me 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.