Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never understood why you wouldn’t feed your kids healthily if they’ll actually eat it and enjoy eating it? I’m not saying never have a freezer meal, that’s completely normal, but these kids seem to live on it when they seem to enjoy home cooked meals? 🤔

The fact that she has realised she needs to eat better and has started doing that for herself but not the kids is embarrassing as a parent. No excuse if she can make a curry for her and Dave but the kids have processed frozen food. They have been at home all day too.

Reactions: 4
I think she needs to get some cooking lessons from her sister-law-in. Go check it out its strangerbakes on Instagram. It's pretty cool seens all emma shares is takeaways.

It’s the amount of fried eggs they eat. I don’t like any sort of eggs but seeing her fry them in all that oil and serve them without drying them a bit gives me the boak.

Reactions: 3
So one of her cats has ran away, he hasn't been done and isn't even chipped?!?! Actually pissed off. She doesn't deserve those cats.

So one of her cats has ran away, he hasn't been done and isn't even chipped?!?! Actually pissed off. She doesn't deserve those cats.
Those cats must be demented in that house anyway. No wonder it’s ran away. I can’t believe the state of that kitchen and I mean the appliances etc. That was a brand new build. It looks done in.

Her response to that…..didn’t have the time, it was on a long list of jobs to do. What the duck else is she doing??? 🤦🏻‍♀️ people like her shouldn’t be allowed pets!

Her response to that…..didn’t have the time, it was on a long list of jobs to do. What the duck else is she doing??? 🤦🏻‍♀️ people like her shouldn’t be allowed pets!
She also said when he was due to have it done he had a water infection and they couldn’t do it

She needs to stop flogging rubbish off tiktok that she gets for free and focus on providing more healthier and nutritious meals for the kids. One tablespoon of corn isn't even 1 portion of their 7 a day. Putting an apple in their lunchbox too even though she knows they won't eat it. It's lazy parenting they are at home all day everyday so there's no excuse. I don't understand why you want to do that for their children.

Reactions: 1
Did the cat come back does anyone know?I can’t watch her as her forehead winds me up

• Haha
Saw some of the new stuff she’s bought on her Vinted. The computer keyboard that she bought for her son, the tea coffee sugar pots and the new boots. Lol

why doesn't she use some of the money she makes from TikTok on food delivery services for healthy food as the issue is shes is clearly lazy when it comes to making her kids nutritional meals

Reactions: 2
And while she’s at it, some shampoo for those kids hair. She must never wash it it’s always stuck to their head

She can't actually keep up with the lies shes telling. Saying that she doesn't eat chicken nuggets but then 6 days agon they all had chicken nuggets and waffle fries. Surely if you were that worried about their health you would find ways to feed them proper nutritious food and not just calories as she says. It's anything for an easier life for her she's so lazy all because she's so busy with her 6Kids! You know

Reactions: 2
She’s on a tight budget so buying caged hen eggs again. But everything else is branded. Emma has never been on a tight budget since she trapped the big daft SAP Dave.

• Angry
Reactions: 6