Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad she doesn’t come on my fyp anymore. I only find out from all you lovely lot, without having to actually listen to her dulcet tones 🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
So she’s comes on my FYP replying to a comment asking how much her food shop was (over £600 apparently) WTF. That’s more than I spend in 6 months on food. There’s discussions in the comments about what they do for work to be able to afford that. Some are saying Dave got left money by a family member and they have no mortgage. They still have bills, and outgoing, so unless there’s money coming in, they’re living off air! Another said Dave works and Emma “earns off TikTok”. I’m sure he doesn’t earn that much at his part time job. Not enough to support a £600 weekly shop, a tonne of take aways, tit clothes and hair dye, plus all other crap she buys. There’s no way she earns enough off TikTok (or YouTube/instagram) she’s not got a big enough following and she’s really boring.
My favourite was someone saying something like, “Those of you questioning her earnings, all you have to do is look at her bio to see how she makes her money.” It literally says “Mum of 6 and business owner”. I could write “Owner of a pet giraffe and part time astronaut” does that automatically make that happen??? 🤭😆😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“I’m not gonna lie, it was 604 but look at what I got” Yes she has a big family but what a bragging biatch

Reactions: 1
The way she’s done a whole tiktok about ‘ not bragging’ whilst buying a load of useless shite from the range

Reactions: 3
She does that kind of shop once a year at Costco. Why lie? All that tit in the fridge isn’t going to last a year? Cakes? All those juices and snacks won’t either. Just admit you’re a bored housewife who loves going to shops and splashing the cash you haven’t earned. As above poster said, she’s back buying shite in The Range.

Reactions: 5
She says she only goes once a year in her explanation video yet the actual haul she says she's going back to cosco in October 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you see how much she got in home bargains the day before 😬 must have a credit card surely 😂

Surely all that prepped frozen food is tasting bland and soggy. If she shopped a little more wisely instead of splashing the cash the kids wouldn't live off homemade frozen rustler type burgers and bags of slop.

She literally does duck all all day, why can’t she cook dinner daily for the children god knows

Reactions: 4
The kids never seem to be doing any activities/sports surely some of that money could be used for that.

The kids never seem to be doing any activities/sports surely some of that money could be used for that.
Emma’s too selfish for that. She’d rather buy useless crap from home bargains than spend money on the kids.

All that money she has and never memory making with any of them kids. Last time it was mentioned she said she's does but it's not record 😂😂 yeah right! You record everything! I mean have any of those children ever even visited a beach

All that money she has and never memory making with any of them kids. Last time it was mentioned she said she's does but it's not record 😂😂 yeah right! You record everything! I mean have any of those children ever even visited a beach
She always uses that excuse that she only records xyz amount during a day we don't fuk. Everything.duck off emma like above poster days u film sometimes multiple times a day yet never any mention of going out anywhere decent.

The home bargains shopping trip,listen hun not one person is jealous of how much you spend you just make yourselr look a utter sad bastard cos you haven't anything other to do in your day then shop and make slop...

Emma will2014 new their title:

Emmawill2014 , all she does is shop and make slop for her freezer cos she's married a lazy geezer

Reactions: 4
Christmas hauls be upcoming shortly and it’s always just cheap tat from bnm and homebargains that be thrown out in weeks after Christmas spending £500 filling trolly full. I know having 6 kids would be expensive that’s her issue she could make her living cheaper by being a bit more friendly to the pocket and having large meals to share between the 8 of them. Meaning the kids get better items at Christmas instead of utter 💩

She is the problem, in that Costco shop Dave said she doesn’t need the crossaints she can make them at home and she got it anyway. She kept asking shall we get this he’d say no and she’d throw it in, at least he has a couple more brain cells

She’s just popped up on my FYP, I forgot she existed to be fair 🤭 She has nominated HERSELF for a glow mamma award… what a strange thing to do!
She said she’s lost 2 stone and she does look like she’s lost weight, looks much healthier. Then she’s complaining that the bottom half looks no different. It’s unlikely she’s exercising, which is the only way she’s going to tone! Still getting take away coffees too, complete waste of money!!
The trend at the moment is this “Did we make it?” where people post a photo of them as a couple years ago, then one now. Dave looks happy in the first photo, probably the last time he smiled as he looks grumpy as duck… kind of reminiscent of her mate Hannah’s husband…

It’s the way she goes on about the cost of living crisis then in the next video shows us all the useless pointless tat and sweets she’s bought

She’s just popped up on my FYP, I forgot she existed to be fair  She has nominated HERSELF for a glow mamma award… what a strange thing to do!

She said she’s lost 2 stone and she does look like she’s lost weight, looks much healthier. Then she’s complaining that the bottom half looks no different. It’s unlikely she’s exercising, which is the only way she’s going to tone! Still getting take away coffees too, complete waste of money!!

The trend at the moment is this “Did we make it?” where people post a photo of them as a couple years ago, then one now. Dave looks happy in the first photo, probably the last time he smiled as he looks grumpy as duck… kind of reminiscent of her mate Hannah’s husband…

Going to go against this one I'm afraid! You can't spot reduce fat so even with exercise it wouldn't alter her body shape. To reduce problem areas you need to keep reducing your body fat percentage. Sorry, I'm an ex fatty who lost 5 stone without exercise haha. It's 20% exercise, 80% diet as a rule of thumb. At her current weight and height she'll easy have a lot more to shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.