Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now her husband has his own gardening business, imagine that sweaty, greasy haired thing round your garden šŸ˜‚
Oh god, really?! Has he done any actual training my for this? A BTEC, C&G, etc? My parents recently got a gardener, as theyā€™re both now struggling with the upkeep. They had a few quotes, and they didnā€™t go with the cheapest one, the person they chose has a lot of experience, qualifications and references who are happy to speak to my parents and show them photos, as well as seeing their work in ā€œreal lifeā€.
I bet Dave has used word art to make the business cards, and his referees are his mum and dad šŸ˜œ

Yeah I would take him being a ā€˜landscape gardenerā€™ with a pinch of salt being honest. Wasnā€™t long ago she made him give up working night shift in a supermarket. She doesnā€™t want him working, as he clearly doesnā€™t need to, just rely on the bank of mummy and daddy. But they must be telling him to get some sort of job. Bet he cuts grass once a week.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how his parents have so much money? He doesnā€™t appear to have been brought up in a rich family, so maybe they won on the lottery, or inherited some? Whatever is it, try must have a lot, in order to maintain Emmaā€™s lifestyle of take aways, Ā£400 a week food shops, more take aways and more kids!
They donā€™t seem to go on holiday much, which is what Iā€™d think theyā€™d do if money wasnā€™t an object. I remember that caravan park fiasco after lockdown šŸ™„šŸ˜¤šŸ« 

Reactions: 1
I wonder how his parents have so much money? He doesnā€™t appear to have been brought up in a rich family, so maybe they won on the lottery, or inherited some? Whatever is it, try must have a lot, in order to maintain Emmaā€™s lifestyle of take aways, Ā£400 a week food shops, more take aways and more kids!
They donā€™t seem to go on holiday much, which is what Iā€™d think theyā€™d do if money wasnā€™t an object. I remember that caravan park fiasco after lockdown šŸ™„šŸ˜¤šŸ« 
What happened with the caravan lol?

She made some comment years ago that his parents pay their food bills, which would explain her buying so much shite. They are also mortgage free so his parents have obviously bought them property in the past.

I remember her saying something about inheritance on Daveā€™s part. Sheā€™s loving it!

Well he went to do a ā€œquoteā€ for a customer and Emma and the kids come along, and sat in the drive and left the car engine running. Just shows his level of professionalism šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lou
What happened with the caravan lol?
It was during covid, but when we were allowed to socially distancing holiday. It was something to do with them not allowing all 8 of them to sit together as you were only allowed in oOsmaller groups. They had put two dining tables next to each, I think, but mum of the year, didnā€™t want to sit with the kids without it dopey dave, so she complained, ranged on TikTok, complained some more, emailed head officeā€¦and nothing happenedā€¦

• Haha
Money doesn't matter to emmawill as daves parents will foot the bill
Perfect
---
Lou
It was during covid, but when we were allowed to socially distancing holiday. It was something to do with them not allowing all 8 of them to sit together as you were only allowed in oOsmaller groups. They had put two dining tables next to each, I think, but mum of the year, didnā€™t want to sit with the kids without it dopey dave, so she complained, ranged on TikTok, complained some more, emailed head officeā€¦and nothing happenedā€¦
Sheā€™s obsessed with being with him 24/7. Heā€™s got to accompany her everywhere. Kicking up a big fuss because they were at separate tables. She would have just been worried she would have to help one of the kids instead of Gormless Dave.
---
New thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's one of those who's utterly terrified of someone robbing dave when he looks like he smells of onions and dog poo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's one of those who's utterly terrified of someone robbing dave when he looks like he smells of onions and dog poo
She would never have got pregnant so quick and married him if he was skint. Sheā€™s said before about when she realised he was minted.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.