Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got some amount of time as a mother of 6 for cooking and baking and pickling one load of shite.

Reactions: 5
They’re such a weird couple. Neither of them work, bank rolled by his parents and wanting them to buy them a farmhouse with lots of land 🤣

Reactions: 3
They don’t, his parents do. It’s all very very bizarre. Because big Dave doesn’t look like he comes from money. He’s a big slob.

Think that was make pretend for TikTok. Or if it was real, a social experiment for them as it lasted about a fortnight.

She never says what he does and he’s in her videos in the daytime and nighttime so he defo doesn’t want I think they just don’t like admitting that they both just sit at home all day

Reactions: 1
Dave’s parents money even bought emma a new car so she could do the school run on her own whilst Dave worked and he was back doing the school run with emma sat in the passenger seat and her daily takeaway after 2 weeks

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to fake Dave has a job and they are trying to live an affordable life now she’s started using asda essentials and doing a load of batch cooking. I can’t help but think it’s all for show on tik tok cos I saw she used to get comments about how much she spends on takeaways, food and hauls, yet neither of them work.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Who the hell freezes pizza bagels never mind porridge.
Luckily she doesn’t come up on my fyp anymore! Is she still eating loads of take aways, claiming to be dairy intolerant, but eat dairy regularly, and selling tat and sweets?

Reactions: 5
Luckily she doesn’t come up on my fyp anymore! Is she still eating loads of take aways, claiming to be dairy intolerant, but eat dairy regularly, and selling tat and sweets?
Not been selling sweets this month. Still eating a shot load of dairy, still eating takeaways but most of her videos are of her batch cooking the most vile food you never actually see them eating.

• Sick
Has she never heard of the phrase "less is more"? Those sprinkles are horrendous, they should be a sprinkling, not let's fill the whole wall 🙈

What on earth is the ‘walking tour’ of her town’s drab little shopping centre all about?! 🤣 she’s an absolute weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.