Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point she’s trolling us with her ‘I do have 6 kids’ comment 😂 leave us alone Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Saw this in Hannah’s comment section. Surely she’s trolling us 😂 imagine making having 6 kids your entire personality
She needs to bore off now with her ‘I have 6 kids’ yes we know Emma and no one actually cares 🙄

Reactions: 4
She really boils my piss sat there going on about the cost of living going up. It’s like it’s just recently for her when others have been struggling for a while now. Here she is with her crappy hauls spending hundreds for her 6 kids (yes 6kids did you not know that’s how many kids she has) oh let’s not forget the 3 cats aswell now. Just pipe down now Emma because you haven’t a clue what it’s like to live in the real world. Recent post showing us what’s in her fridge freezer, filled to the brim yet guarantee they’ll be another food haul in the next few days. Not relatable at all

She’s not got a clue. Big daft Dave has some inheritance from somewhere and the two of them live in Lala land.

Reactions: 3
Did she say I’m her latest tiktok she has the worst anxiety out of anyone? 🥲

But loves a trip round Tesco filming herself buying hundreds of pounds worth of tit.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her video about the recycling being found with her name on it?

She says her recycling bag was stolen…

What does she mean recycling bag? Like a green thin bag? I’m confussled!

Reactions: 1
See she’s joined the rest of the scummy mummy’s selling anything she can. Hope that’s all declared to the universal credits Emms.

I doubt someone stole it.she probably threw it in there the scruffy witch

Reactions: 3

I don't believe for a second it was stolen,she shares so much random tit she wouldn't not share this earlier,if it had actually happened.

Reactions: 1
Does she ever wash her kids and brush their hair cos every picture I see of them out to eat the kids look like she pulled them out of the basement.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.