Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a ‘TikTok Creator’ that doesn’t claim anxiety these days?
A lot of the time they need to learn the difference with suffering with anxiety and simply just being worried about something

Reactions: 2
It has to be a joke that she's feeding her BABY fish fingers, chips and peas for dinner with bleeping squash for a drink?????

Reactions: 1
She been at home all day, dave did the food shop and 5 out 6 have been at school. Couldn't cook a nice homemade meal but could film an ad for bubble tea.

The absolute cheek of her to try and be relatable by saying ‘she’s just a mum trying to survive’ knowing they get everything handed to them on a plate. They don’t know what it’s like to struggle. It’s disgusting for her to act like that imo

Reactions: 8
Sorry emma, but your cats are definitely NOT bengal Main Coon cross. They are long haired cats. When she said “as you can see, they have the bengal face”… erm no. They don’t have the characteristics of bengal at all. Also, does she even know what docile means??? “He’s so docile and super playful” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ love the comments calling her out and Dave trying to stick up for her.
---
Sorry emma, but your cats are definitely NOT bengal Main Coon cross. They are long haired cats. When she said “as you can see, they have the bengal face”… erm no. They don’t have the characteristics of bengal at all. Also, does she even know what docile means??? “He’s so docile and super playful” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry emma, but your cats are definitely NOT bengal Main Coon cross. They are long haired cats. When she said “as you can see, they have the bengal face”… erm no. They don’t have the characteristics of bengal at all. Also, does she even know what docile means??? “He’s so docile and super playful” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ love the comments calling her out and Dave trying to stick up for her.
---
Sorry emma, but your cats are definitely NOT bengal Main Coon cross. They are long haired cats. When she said “as you can see, they have the bengal face”… erm no. They don’t have the characteristics of bengal at all. Also, does she even know what docile means??? “He’s so docile and super playful” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Its so annoying trying to argue with them on anything because they love a cheeky block button and will block anyone not licking her ass. Even though they don’t have a clue about anything

• Haha
Yeah, I potentially see the Maine Coon in them if you take into account their sizes and the fluffy tails but they don't look like Bengals at all. I have two silver rosetted ones so I'd like to think I have some knowledge :rolleyes:

Yeah, I potentially see the Maine Coon in them if you take into account their sizes and the fluffy tails but they don't look like Bengals at all. I have two silver rosetted ones so I'd like to think I have some knowledge :rolleyes:
I completely agree, my aunt had Maine coons and they were huge! There’s nothing about hers that looks like a bengal. 🤣

They cats just look like normal cats. I love cats and they’re cute but they don’t look like any breed.

Lining toys up is a very common childhood ‘schema’. It does not mean they are autistic. My son used to do it with his trains, constantly. I think Emma would secretly like a diagnosis for her children giving her a reason to say she can’t be expected to work and she’ll be able to claim all sorts of more benefits.

Reactions: 8
Really? It feels like she always wants something going on and she's always looking for something. I don't get her at all

Couldn't agree more she loves a label does Emma,its cos she's such a bore it gives her something more to bore us with,oops I meant talk about.

And again she’s left all the white bits on the chicken 🤢 and guess what people she’s a mother of 6 🙄

• Haha
Really? It feels like she always wants something going on and she's always looking for something. I don't get her at all
I remember her going through a phase with James too keep going on about him being autistic. Lasted about 2 weeks 😂

She needs to look closer at Dave and diagnose that big lump with something. Lazy arseitis. Get him in the shower and get his hair cut. Tell him to stand up straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Humming while she colours?! How is that a trait of autism 😂
Everything she’s listed can be very normal things for a child of charlottes age.

Reactions: 7
I am surprised everyone in her comments are telling her to get her diagnosed... she is still small and things might change. When my child was charlotte's age he used to do the same things. And he doesn't have any autism. I am not saying she should dismiss it fully but alteast wait till she gets a bit older.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.