Emmawill2014 #3 Can't make it to the bog and is having another sprog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn't have enough room to get out of that space then she needs to post her licence back to the DVLA with immediate effect

Reactions: 3
The saying you could get a double decker bus through there is the right saying for her situation. There’s loads of room and I drive the same car as her, remember tho she has 6 kids 
Think that's a bit harsh,she's got anxiety don't you know? I'm sure she might of mentioned it 😆 oh and a part time one day in a month when it suits dairy intolerance 🤣

• Haha
If she’s “too anxious” to go and speak to them, there’s other options 🤦🏻‍♀️
Put a note on the van “I’m a mum of 6 and I can’t drive the car my husbands parents bought for me. Even though it looks like enough space for me to drive out of my driveway, I have 6 kids, so I can’t. Can you move your van so I can drive my 6 kids around. P.S I have 6 kids”.
Or get dopey Dave to speak to them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Or learn to drive…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Put the baby down whilst he’s sleeping. No doubt the excuse is he only sleeps when he’s on me 😩 it’s not a flex

Reactions: 1
Put the baby down whilst he’s sleeping. No doubt the excuse is he only sleeps when he’s on me 😩 it’s not a flex
I can't put my 7m old down during the day, he will contact nap, but put him in his cot and 😳, she clearly doesn't do ANY of the things she says she does in the video, never seen anything so awkward 🤣 just relish the hours peace and run around like a loon when he wakes up like the rest of us do 🤣🤣 no way will that nap be restful for him.
---

STOP THE PRESS!!! Emma has just realised that the price of food is rising. She’s so fu**ing clueless it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘I don’t know where it went’

one bottle of smoothie she’s got there is £4.75, there’s near £10 in Ella’s kitchen ready meals for the baby. The meal kits are expensive these days and she’s got a lot of meat and branded products. Maybe check prices before instead of just flinging things in your trolley cause you know Dave’s parents money will cover it. Also can’t really moan about cost of living when you can go drop £360 on a food shop, some of her followers are probably genuinely struggling and she’s moaning over her massive hoard the gluttonous pig.

she really complaining about spending £360 yet it’s all branded items lol and barely anything to show. Can she not handle money better? Deffo not we all know that

Literally want to slap her hard with that tesco video,she loves showing off how much she's spent it would do her good to get a cheaper unbranded shop for once,she might loose weight of that fat arse!!

• Haha
Far too much information in her latest video. Somethings should be kept private and not splashed all over social media. Cringy worthy.

Just because you’ve had 6 kids, Emma, it doesn’t make you a sex goddess… it just means you’ve had sex a few times 🤮🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn't moan about having 6 kids she just uses it as her excuse for everything and makes it her entire personality!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She really thinks she does something when she replies to negative comments but she’s incredibly hypocritical. Todays video she says she only had anxiety when having Thomas but in the past she says she’s had it since her dad died when she was a teenager.
emma stop pretending to have anxiety to be relatable and get over Yourself ffs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.